Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what song are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what song are you listening to right now?

Alive is OUT NOW: http://po.st/Alivedlxhttp://www.jessiejofficial.comhttps://twitter.com/JessieJhttps://www.facebook.com/JessieJOfficialBest of Jessie J: htt...

This one has me dancing and smiling right now. Music always cheers me up when I am feeling low.
    babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Hello BB,

depends on the mood of course... but right NOW.. its...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

that guitar solo is irreplaceable.

always makes me "crash" imaginary cymbals and drum away in mid air... after each break in the music.

Come up and see me, make me smile.

best wishes

Phil
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Comment

hi Phil

good choice. I went with my mum to see Steve Harley in concert...he was fab.

How's the shoulder now? Feeling better?

Jen x
      babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Comment

Well the last song I heard was on the radio in the car but it was a pretty good one, Robbie Williams' "Millennium"....always hope for a great rock song to get the day started and got my wish first up this morning with Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar On Me"....what a great song!

Cheers,
        Adam.

Comment

This week I am mostly listening to...

Hi Jen,

Well... As you asked... This week I have mostly been listening to...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

A Classic!!!

Strangely apt, once again, given current events!!! RIP Joe Strummer.

Dedicated to CherryBusted flat in Baton Rouge, waiting for a trainAnd I's feeling nearly as faded as my jeans.Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rain...

The irreplaceable Janis Joplin. I have lost count of the number of times, over the years, when I have been a my lowest ebb and only Janis has been able to pull me me back from the brink. I'm just sorry that no one was there to do the same for her. RIP Pearl.

Oh, come on, come on, come on, come on!Didn't I make you feel like you were the only man —yeah!Didn't I give you nearly everything that a woman possibly can ...

Best wishes,
          Zodiac.
          And thus I clothe my naked villainy
          With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
          And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac View Post
            Hi Jen,

Well... As you asked... This week I have mostly been listening to...

A Classic!!!

Strangely apt, once again, given current events!!! RIP Joe Strummer.

Dedicated to CherryBusted flat in Baton Rouge, waiting for a trainAnd I's feeling nearly as faded as my jeans.Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rain...

The irreplaceable Janis Joplin. I have lost count of the number of times, over the years, when I have been a my lowest ebb and only Janis has been able to pull me me back from the brink. I'm just sorry that no one was there to do the same for her. RIP Pearl.

Oh, come on, come on, come on, come on!Didn't I make you feel like you were the only man —yeah!Didn't I give you nearly everything that a woman possibly can ...

Best wishes,
            Zodiac.
            Good choices Zodiac. I love Janis Joplin. Such a tragic waste of a talented young life.

Love Steve Harley too. Saw him live at Glastonbury sooooooo many years ago.

Here's what I've been listening to whilst browsing...

Comment

listening to

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
              Good choices Zodiac. I love Janis Joplin. Such a tragic waste of a talented young life.

Love Steve Harley too. Saw him live at Glastonbury sooooooo many years ago.

Here's what I've been listening to whilst browsing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uLHThz0A5M&feature=fvst
              Tracy Chapman, Careful of my heart.
              Neil "Those who forget History are doomed to repeat it." - Santayana

Comment

Hello bb,

Thanks, its still painful, but slowly getting there.

Tonight's choice of music, as I write, is..

The most romantic album to come out of the Moody Blues' orbit, and the biggest success of their five-year hiatus. Hayward has the more distinctive body of so...

Nice night time music to smooth away the ill's of the day.

Lovely guitar control.

Trust you are well?

best wishes

Phil
                Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Been listening tonight to Velvet Underground with Nico, especially Venus In Furs and Sunday Morning.

Graham
                  We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Something went badly wrong here. Phil, it wasn't you on backing vocals, was it?

Comment

Sorry Robert, Peter Quaife... terrible isn't it?

Wasn't it after this that you got into pop music group management Robert?
                      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                        Something went badly wrong here. Phil, it wasn't you on backing vocals, was it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln3OVpOmIgI

Jimmy Saville looked just like Captain Sensible in that clip! Interesting to see he inspired someone!

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                          Been listening tonight to Velvet Underground with Nico, especially Venus In Furs and Sunday Morning.

Graham
                          Good choices Graham. I can't listen to a lot of VU - but sometimes they just hit the spot. My husband likes them a great deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                            Jimmy Saville looked just like Captain Sensible in that clip! Interesting to see he inspired someone!
                            Hello Limehouse,

It's odd, well, strange, to think that Sir Jimmy Saville was probably the very first DJ to use two turntables at a gig, thus creating the image of the club DJ we know of even today. (I believe this was in 1947/48..but am not sure).. although he didn't exactly inspire me personally in that form, his charitable offerings certainly did.

He is 84 years old.

Back to the music!

best wishes

Phil
                            Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Hello all,

Want something that is timelessly funny? Try this

Flanders and Swann at their very best

best wishes

Phil
                              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Working...
                              X