'Swiss Cheese Pervert' terrorizes Mayfair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recommend women carry one of these :

Shop by department, purchase cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, cameras, baby items, and everything else on eBay, the world's online marketplace

Comment

Wouldn't catch anyone from England acting like that we are all normal sane human beings.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

This guy sounds like a real muenster.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
          Wouldn't catch anyone from England acting like that we are all normal sane human beings.
          I wish we wouldn't catch anyone from the U.S. acting like this but it seems the moralists can take heart that the country is not overrun with 'old fashioned Victorian repressive' outlooks anymore.

/sarcasm tag.
          Last edited by Beowulf; 01-23-2014, 05:30 PM. Reason: word change

Comment

Is that how they put the holes in Swiss cheese?
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
              And this from a nation that invented a cheese called Stinking Bishop?

MrB

Comment

I live right near this area.

Glad they caught this a**hole! Gives my neighborhood a bad name.
                I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

I didn't know they caught him but then they let him out on bail...

Police have stuck a fork in this dairy deviant. The so-called “Swiss Cheese Pervert” was nabbed by Philadelphia police at his home in Norristown, capping an extensive hunt for the chees…

Comment

With that his only offense I'd have been surprised if he didn't get bail.
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Cheese and a hand job wow whats wrong with just tea an crackers?

Comment

At the very least, he's come up with an interesting new use for Swiss cheese. LOl Still disgusting though.

I'm glad it didn't happen to me since I could've been just as easily walking down Frankford Avenue and boom, I'm traumatized for life.
                        I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

Trauma JTR? Im sure if you had been there it would have made one hell of a good pub/bar/barbeque story think of it!............Hay guys I ever tell you the one about the cheese an the man?............

Comment

Working...
                          X