Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time of death

The victims' page of Kelly states that :
    "Caroline Maxwell, a witness at the inquest and acquaintance of Kelly's, claims to have seen the deceased at around 8:30 AM, several hours after the time given by Phillips as time of death."
    Who is Phillips and what is the estimated time of her death ? Can't find it.
    Thanks by advance.

Originally posted by E.J.H. View Post
    The victims' page of Kelly states that :
    "Caroline Maxwell, a witness at the inquest and acquaintance of Kelly's, claims to have seen the deceased at around 8:30 AM, several hours after the time given by Phillips as time of death."
    Who is Phillips and what is the estimated time of her death ? Can't find it.
    Thanks by advance.
    Hi EJH,

can't find Phillips ?
    You must mean : can't find a book without Phillips...

Amitiés,
    David

Comment

Like I said I'm a begginer ... I though Phillips was refering to one of the doctors, Baxter Phillips or George Philips.
      Please, do someone know the time of death and can indicate it to me ?

Comment

Yes it's George Bagster Phillips, and there are several threads about him...
        As to the time of death, the problem is that it is still hotly debated.
        Dr Bond put it at around 1:00 or 2:00 am...
        But most people rely on "Diddles" (!) and Prater - the latter having heard the famous "Oh murder!" between 3:30 and 4:00 am.
        Then we have Maxwell and Maurice Lewis...who would have us believe that the Miller's Court victim wasn't MJK...or that she has been murdered just prior to the discovery of the body by Bowyer.

Amitiés,
        David

ps: désolé si j'ai pu sembler arrogant...vraiment pas mon genre...

Comment

So the time of death is from Bond, not Phillips ( seems that I miswritten the name of that poor old chap ) ?
          Thank you, it's alright for the mistake

Comment

Yes, the TOD is from Bond, although both were present (there were two other medics as well during the autopsy).

Amitiés,
            David

Comment

Working...
            X