Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bank Holiday Murders by Tom Wescott (2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bank Holiday Murders by Tom Wescott (2014)

The Bank Holiday Murders: The True Story of the First Whitechapel Murders

Coming in February.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Hi Tom

This is something to look forward to!

Cheers

Dave

Comment

good luck

Hello Tom. Looks interesting. Good luck with sales. Hope to be a customer.

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

G'Day

Do you know if it will be on sale in Australia? Or will I have to order UK?

GUT
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I totally read that wrong and thought it was saying that you killed a bunch of people on a bank holiday.
          The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
            G'Day

Do you know if it will be on sale in Australia? Or will I have to order UK?

GUT
            Hi Gut. Not sure about that just yet.

Thanks for the kind words all....except you, Errata!

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

G'Day Errata

I thought he was advertising that he was going to kill a bunch of people on a Bank Holiday in February.

GUT
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                Hi Gut. Not sure about that just yet.

Thanks for the kind words all....except you, Errata!

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                Totally reasonable syntax error! Could happen to anybody. Punctuation matters in thread titles.

But 'grats on the book.

Assuming of course this is a book and you are the author. As opposed to the author of some massacre... since you didn't actually specify.
                The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Wescott couldn't have committed the Bank Holiday Murders. He was still in Red Demon's Domain.

Comment

Will it be available on Kindle?
                    - Ginger

Comment

Congratulations, Tom! I most definitely will purchase this. I hope there are more in preparation!

Comment

Congratulations Mr Wescott!
                        I shall look out for it in February...
                        I want to know if it will be on Kindle too.

Amanda

Comment

I will give it a pop if it comes out on kindle .
                          Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Hi all,

Yes, it will be available in paperback and Kindle. Possibly Nook in the future, if it's necessary. Not sure if there are actually people who have a Nook who don't have a Kindle. It will be simultaneously available on Amazon.com and co.uk. Not sure where else, but hopefully at least .au as well.

Once I recover from this experience I plan to start work on The Berner Street Mystery, followed by my eventual 'Big' book which among many other things will have a long section on Charles Le Grand. After that, I'll probably be suffering from Ripper burnout and will probably write something totally unrelated. Unless I'm able to wear Debra Arif down and get her to co-author something with me.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Hey Tom,

Do you know if it will be available on the Amazon Kindle?
                              I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

Working...
                              X