process of elimination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perrymason View Post
    The way I see Dr T as a possible is just that....perhaps the one who rewards the killer for the organs taken.
    Read the facts, Mike. Carefully.

Jeez, I want that time-travel machine so bad. Baxter's irresponsible, melodramatic arse is toast...
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

silence

Hello. That is very consistent. Perhaps the strategic problem would have been ensuring their silence at the height of the investigation. Of course, a well prepared "cocktail," concocted by a quack doctor, might accomplish that.

LC

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
        Hello. That is very consistent.
        It's only consistent if one accepts a flawed premise in the first place. The "uterus publication" idea only came to light after at least two Ripper victims had died. The whole thing was blown to ridiculous proportions by coroner Baxter, who irresponsibly endorsed the entirely fanciful theory at Annie Chapman's inquest.
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

logic

Hello. I meant consistent in its logical sense. In other words, there are no contradictions involved.

LC

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
            Hello. I meant consistent in its logical sense. In other words, there are no contradictions involved.
            Indeed, Lynn, but I can't see that lack of contradiction in and of itself is worth anything, if the initial premise is illogical.
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

arguments

Hello. Or just plain false.

A valid deductive argument may have all false premises; a sound deductive argument, never.

Of course, we are basically looking at inductive arguments with "Jack." Which brings up the question, do we have ANY true premises besides the death of 5 (?) women and the piece of bloody apron?

LC

Comment

Why Try To Remove What Isnt There... Theirs Only One Piece Of The Puzzle That Is Missing... Who Was Jack....

Comment

Working...
                X