Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could see one photo of someone from the case (excluding MJK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could see one photo of someone from the case (excluding MJK)

Let's discount Mary Kelly just to make this a little more interesting.

If you could see a photo of any character from the Ripper case (victim, suspect, witness, policeman, etc.), who would you want it to be?

Well, obviously I'd like a photo of Jack the Ripper!

Actually, if I could have any photographic evidence of anything, it would be either a clear set of photos of Millers Court, or assuming my TARDIS has enough wibbly wobbly timey wimey in it's engine, a video of it. Not necessarily post-murder, I just want to know what it's like.

I have no pretensions of having photos of that nature being the key to the case or anything like that. It's just personal curiosity about what those courts were like.

Comment

Probably Abberline.

Comment

The blotchy faced man seen by Mrs Cox (but only because I think he probably killed Mary Jane Kelly).

Comment

A snapshot of what Lawende's eyes saw in Church passage. If not that, Kosminski

Comment

Kosminski,

A. Because he is near the top of my probables.

B. More importantly, we have no what he looked like, so that alone would be interesting.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
              Let's discount Mary Kelly just to make this a little more interesting.

If you could see a photo of any character from the Ripper case (victim, suspect, witness, policeman, etc.), who would you want it to be?
              A girl named Helen.

Comment

George Hutchinson, to end some other debates about his identity.
                Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                ---------------
                Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                ---------------

Comment

I have reconsidered

Pierre's suspect

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                    I have reconsidered

Pierre's suspect

Steve
                    How about Pierre.
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Mr. Diddles
                        “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

The Chapman crime scene. That way we could establish how far she was from the stoop, the height of the fence, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnaby View Post
                              The Chapman crime scene. That way we could establish how far she was from the stoop, the height of the fence, etc.
                              I really feel that having only one picture available in this category is insufficient for all the questions we have. The picture I keep harping about (and it should have been taken) was of Montie Druitt when his body was recovered from the Thames. They (the Thames Police force) took phots of these drowning or disposed of water victims, so (theoretically) one of Druitt should exist.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                              X