No announcement yet.

London Hospital Archives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks very much Sam!....you may regret that offer!
    I think a few are about the Reverand John Morgan Evans, I can make out that much, but if there is anything i'll pm you, thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Debra A View Post
      Thanks very much Sam!....you may regret that offer!
      Au contraire, Debs - 'twill be a pleasure
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Just a correction to my first post in this thread, Stephenson's case as written in the London Hospital records was neurosthenia and not neurasthenia as I had put.

Rob

Comment

The Morgan Evans you found at 362 Commercial Road was my great grandfather, and I'm afraid I'm pretty sure he isn't the guy you're looking for.

-- Greg Evans

Comment

Hi Greg,

Yeah your right. If I remember correctly the Evans we were looking for turned out to be a John Morgon Evans.

All the best

Rob

Comment

Robert Clack mentioned this last April:

Just a correction to my first post in this thread, Stephenson's case as written in the London Hospital records was neurosthenia and not neurasthenia as I had put.

Not that the actual complaint and its symptoms and its correct spelling means that much anymore regarding the non-starter Stephenson...but wasn't I arguing this point a year or so ago and then see someone... who has vanished from the field in the interim... make the bold assertion that it was "clearly" neurasthenia?

Thanks to you,Rob, for setting the record straight.

Comment

Hi Howard,

I posted a copy of the word here: http://forum.casebook.org/showthread.php?t=1100
                as well as my excuses for typing 'a' instead of 'o' in my initial post in this thread.

Rob

Comment

Thanks Rob...seems as if I had forgotten what all that hubbub was about now. I appreciate the reply.

Comment

Working...
                  X