Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New story

Well.... I've been gone a while.
    Anyway, back in June/July/August sort of time last year, I made a post detailing a novel I was planning to write about the Ripper. Never went through, however, since I got busy and distracted.
    Now, though, I've written something I'm happy with and would like to share it.
    The idea is essentially;
    Lucy's sister, Nina Atkins, is murdered in a strikingly similar fashion to the first canonical Ripper victim. Lucy, growing curious, looks up Jack the Ripper and comes across a message board for Ripper related discussion. As she delves into this new online world, more murders unfold in the area. Can she catch the new Ripper as the past and present collide?

If anyone's interested, I can email them what I have so far

Originally posted by WastelandOfTheRipper View Post
    Well.... I've been gone a while.
    Anyway, back in June/July/August sort of time last year, I made a post detailing a novel I was planning to write about the Ripper. Never went through, however, since I got busy and distracted.
    Now, though, I've written something I'm happy with and would like to share it.
    The idea is essentially;
    Lucy's sister, Nina Atkins, is murdered in a strikingly similar fashion to the first canonical Ripper victim. Lucy, growing curious, looks up Jack the Ripper and comes across a message board for Ripper related discussion. As she delves into this new online world, more murders unfold in the area. Can she catch the new Ripper as the past and present collide?

If anyone's interested, I can email them what I have so far
    I'm not sure if you had any private replies - but if you are looking for beta readers, you could try scribophile.com

Comment

Working...
    X