Motive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My appologies to all,
    I have to correct my above post in which I stated Gay killers kill other gays almost exclusivly that should read Gay killers kill other MEN almost exclusivly.
    'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica Pisces View Post
      I'd be interested in comparing the jobs or hobbies of the gay killers listed above to the heterosexual killers.
      I only know that Dahmer was a factory worker and Gacy was a contractor.

Heterosexual killers Robert Hansen and Angelo Buono were in the bakery and upholstery business, respectively. I think you can see what I'm driving at.
      The Yorkshire Ripper (from Hell, from close to Hull?) was a truck driver but he was involved in body building, which would attract esthetes.
      Jessica,
      here are the occupations for the men that I listed.

Donald Garvey: certified Nurse Assistant
      John Wayne Gacy: contractor
      Patrick Wayne Kearney: electronics engineer
      Bruce Davis: Highschool drop out/amature singer
      Juan Corona: labor contractor in charge of hiring migrant workers
      Jeffrey Dahmer: factory worker
      Stephen Kraft: bartender
      William Bonin: career criminal
      Texas homosexual torture/murder ring:
      Henley and Brooks where unemployeed teenagers
      Dean Corll (ring leader) age 33 electrician

Another interesting connection for Bonin, kraft, and Kearney is that while they didnt even know each other they all operated in southern california around Los Angeles during the same time period using the same methods and together are suspected of killing 130 or more men. collectively they shared the Nickname "The Freeway Killer"
      'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

I think Roslyn Donston Stephenson is a good fit since he was involved in the cosmetics business.
        Stephenson was alleged to have been in the cosmetics business by Vittoria Cremers when she told O'Donnell for his never published book. Over the years a number of authors have jumped on this, but there is not a single shred of evidence to back up these assumptions.

The Official Papers, from the period, featuring Pompadour Cosmetiques do not name Stephenson or any of his aliases, strange considering he was supposed to be a joint partner, potion maker, and creator of the symbol.

Welcome to Casebook Jessica, nice username.
        Regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
          The ward he was in during the time of the first 4 murders, The Currie Ward, had protocol preventing people from entering and leaving it after a certain time of night. Keeping homeless people and prosses out of that section of the Hospital was part of LH protocol.
          The Elephant Man, John (Joseph) Merrick, was the only patient classified as an 'Inmate' in London Hospital where he stayed from 1886 until he died in 1890. He stayed in the Isolation Ward and then in Bedstead Square and yet he was allowed leaves for visits to the country and the theatre.
          http://www.jsitton.pwp.blueyonder.co...tman/evans.htm
          The scene in the David Lynch movie where a hospital porter sneeks in a crowd from the streets of Whitechapel to look at Merrick appears to be fictional. So you must be right about keeping out the homeless and prostitutes.

Comment

I'd be interested in comparing the jobs or hobbies of the gay killers listed above to the heterosexual killers.
            Heterosexual killers
            Robert Hansen and Angelo Buono were in the bakery and upholstery business, respectively.
            The Yorkshire Ripper was a truck driver but he was involved in body building.
            Arthur Shawcross: salad maker for restaurant supplyer, handyman, odd jobs
            Robert Pickton: farmer, dance hall owner
            Gary Ridgeway: Truck painter
            William Suff: county stock clerk, cooked prize-winning chile for office picnics

RDS may not have gone anywhere in the cosmetics business but he was a writer concerning himself with Goddess books written by Rider Haggard and Bulwer-Lytton.

Comment

Have you ever noticed that the mutilations often seem to be taking away the femininity of the victims? maybe he could not kill men, but wanted to. Killing women and making them like men might have been the best he could manage.

Maybe the killer is a midget, therefore not big enough to kill men. He could easily avoid detection. Was there a circus in the area?

Comment

I think he would have been spotted around the area and by more witnesses if he was a midget.
                Not something you see every day with prostitutes.

Comment

If he only came out at night, late. He could pretend to be a child. THen a cop would not notice him. The victims would stoop to service him, getting off balance. Some of those midgets are strong. They can hide in small places.

Comment

He would have fun slitting their throats from behind if he was a midget,even if the victims were stooping.
                    Even if he came out at night,someone,somewhere would notice him,by the way he walks alone.
                    There are a lot of differences between a child and a midget.

Comment

Roslyn Donston would have to stoop to blend in the crowd in London. The question is how low did he go.

JtR's method of defeminizing women was very original. Maybe compared to him, the women were men. Maybe they made him feel like a midget.

Comment

I don't put much credence in the idea that the patrolling police were where they said they were. I reckon they were snoozing in some pub backroom or getting kickbacks of some saucy Nancy. Bound to have been massive corruption in Whitchapel. I bet Jack had the run of the streets. No cops anywhere. Two midgets on unicycles could have shot through and nobody would have seen them, save for some drunks. The killer could have dressed up like a pink elephant and pretended to be the DTs.

Comment

I'll bet the orderlies were snoozing or selling tickets to view John Merrick and Roslyn had the run of the hospital. Okay, maybe not but Roslyn Donston still fits a criminal pattern I've noticed.
                          Madame Blavatsky, Theosophy and Holy Blood Holy Grail. The Crime of the Last Century, if it's still the Lindbergh Kidnapping, had a psychic who knew too much and who styled herself Mary Magdalene. In the Crime of the 19th Century, you have a prostitute named Mary and a guy who knows too much and who styles himself Roslyn. It's too good not to be true.

Comment

Working...
                          X