No announcement yet.

Men, Don't Faint! > 'Japanese Man Cooks & Serves His Own Genitals'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a similar case in Germany about a decade ago: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_cannibal
    In the photos the cannibal guy spotted the biggest jaw I've ever seen on a human. The volunteer victim was a tiny guy who too looked seriously disturbed (big surprise).
    Best regards,
    Maria

Comment

I still wanna know what wine you have with that!
      In this context, it's spelled "whine"....

Dave

Comment

Cannibalism

I looked up cannibalism as a type of sexual deviance.

Under the heading of Cannibalism there's:
        Anthropophagy- the eating of a human being by another human being.
        and
        Self-Cannibilism- the eating of one's own flesh.

I guess you could say that one is the ultimate sicko power trip- the type sometimes indulged in by serial killers- and the other is the ultimate act of voluntary passive victimhood.

There's a variant called Voraphilia, which is a sexual paraphilia in which a person wishes to either completely consume another human being, or to be consumed themselves.

Besides wishing to be seen as "asexual" and "genderless", the Japanese man who mutilated himself seems to be a passive voraphile, someone who wishes to be consumed by others.

He's clearly deeply disturbed, as are the people that showed up at the public "dinner." What want to know is didn't anybody intervene to try to stop this?
        I mean, it was actually a planned public event- didn't anybody care? They didn't speak up, they just let it go forward? It boggles my mind.

I can't help but wonder- what will be the next body part to go if this man doesn't get some psychiatric help in a hurry?

Archaic
        Last edited by Archaic; 05-27-2012, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Trafficking in human organs, selling them for profit etc. is illegal pretty much everywhere. Why isn't it the same in this case? How is eating them okay but using them to save a life isn't?
          It sets a very bizarre precedent.

Comment

Forcible "Harvesting"

That's an excellent point!

I hope the world's law-makers become aware of this case.

This particular case is voluntary, but the next case might not be. Once it's known that there's a market for "harvested" sexual organs, the poor and vulnerable will be at risk for forcible "harvesting". Poor people in 3rd World countries have been murdered for their livers and kidneys. The desperately poor have been lured into consenting to sell an organ, then paid a pittance and left to face the permanent health consequences alone.

This is a much easier and more low-tech way to make money than by extracting a healthy kidney or liver to sell for organ transplant. There are so many perverse wanna-be cannibals out there that there are bound to be some who won't care if the organs come from unwilling participants- in fact, it will probably increase their interest and whet their sick appetites.

The guy in this voluntary case was just thinking of himself, but by living out his personal deviant fantasies he may have opened a Pandora's Box.

It just gets more and more disturbing.

Archaic

Comment

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
              In this context, it's spelled "whine"....

Dave
              In which case it would have to be a very loud and pained one.
              BTW Your saveloy joke was downright offal

Originally posted by eeyoresgirl View Post
              Trafficking in human organs, selling them for profit etc. is illegal pretty much everywhere. Why isn't it the same in this case? How is eating them okay but using them to save a life isn't?
              It sets a very bizarre precedent.
              Yes, bizarre, illogical and as Archaic pointed out disturbing on a number of levels.
              Sarah

Comment

"Going Dutch": Televised Reciprocal Cannabilism

I think I've discovered where the Japanese man got his (rather questionable) inspiration for cannibalizing himself-

Late last year two men on a Dutch television show removed small pieces of one another's flesh, cooked it and ate it- and yes, the stunt was televised.

I guess it might be called "reciprocal cannibalism". Looks like they were able to get away with it because, like Japan, The Netherlands has no law banning cannibalism. Personally, I think the world's legislators better wake up and get busy!

Gives the old phrase "Going Dutch" new meaning, doesn't it?

Best regards,
                Archaic

Comment

Working...
                X