• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about them?

Joseph

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
      I got another one like this just this week, except I was being chastised for posting recently that Ally isn't mean enough any more, so I was the bad guy. God bless the self-righteous.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

You know what I most love about the P.C. PM posse, is that while they go around deploring the behavior on the boards, they have no problems sending around PMs gossiping and shredding people, in private, where they aren't forced to face accountability for the things they say. Then they come on the boards whining about the lack of respect and standards about how everyone ought to behave. Really. They actually think a pack of gossiping, whiny two-faced phonies are the people to chastise others or that their kind of hypocrisy is what I ought to be emulating? One face in public, and their real face behind the scenes. Yes we should all strive to lead by example: better to be an honest bitch than a hypocritical phony.

Adam,

Just out of curiosity, which is it? "Oh that's rubbish and besides it happened years ago!" So which is it? Rubbish, or it happened years ago so it's not important? Well here's a tip, considering you haven't been a moderator in years, of COURSE it happened years ago, dumbass. When did you think I was talking about, last Tuesday?

I realize that your ability to follow a topic has not improved any in the following years. The topic, was never about whether you had the authority to delete the post. I have always stated that a moderator can delete any post they want even if it's just because they don't like the font. The topic was that you were bitching about people driving people off the boards, and I found it hysterical and hypocritical considering when you were a moderator on a message board you flat out directly stated, you didn't care about the merit of a post, I was a bitch and you'd delete whatever you wanted to, regardless of merit, and you were going to make sure I "went down". It was the conversation following the revelation you were illiterate that is the important part. The post that you deleted was the reference I was using you to remind you of when you said you'd use your moderating powers "for evil" as you asked me to do(yes I know peanut gallery, harassing me is hardly evil). But hey at least back then you were honest about it and didn't resort to the kind of hypocritical PM wars people are engaged in now. With maturity comes hypocrisy. But unfortunately, no better literacy.

Let all Oz be agreed;
      I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
        But what about 1998? Or 2002? Take 2007, or 2015?
        I rather suspect Abberline in 1888 was not as up tight about these killings as some on these boards are. I further suspect that is because it was no game to him, and finding the solution was not a mechanism for showing the world how clever he was. Dave
        We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
          Hello Adam...

...you deleted a post of mine because you mistakenly thought I was insulting Maria Birchwood...

...You made a big stink in the chatroom about how you hadn't misunderstood the post at all, that I had been insulting your pal (at the time) Maria. You then produced the post in the chatroom and when everyone pointed out that it was clear I was talking about myself when I referred to "Her Royal Nastiness"...
          Wow, Adam used to punish people if he thought they were insulting Maria Birchwood?

Maybe he should have punished himself then, for seeing the reference to "Her Royal Nastiness" and instantly thinking of Maria.

Love,

Caz
          X
          "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

-joseph (sorry about the spelling mistake & typo - I must have had one of my
            'juwes' moments. I'll have to hide my 'hooving knife' ".

It is STILL "silly" to get your knickers in a twist about about 1888 murders -get a life.
            Last edited by Rubyretro; 06-23-2010, 02:59 PM.
            http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

Originally posted by Ally
              You know what I most love about the P.C. PM posse, is that while they go around deploring the behavior on the boards, they have no problems sending around PMs gossiping and shredding people, in private, where they aren't forced to face accountability for the things they say. Then they come on the boards whining about the lack of respect and standards about how everyone ought to behave. Really. They actually think a pack of gossiping, whiny two-faced phonies are the people to chastise others or that their kind of hypocrisy is what I ought to be emulating? One face in public, and their real face behind the scenes. Yes we should all strive to lead by example: better to be an honest bitch than a hypocritical phony.
              I completely agree. I told Trevor Marriott recently that while we generally don't agree on our respective approaches to the case, and he drives me crazy sometimes, at least I know he'll say what he has to say to my face and I know where I stand with him. I'm the same way. And like you, I know exactly who the pussies are who sit around talking smack in e-mail and PM but are 'too nice' and 'don't like confrontation', so they keep it off the boards. It's the lowest form of message board hypocrisy, and these individuals should be as ashamed of themselves as they expect the more honest and outspoken individuals to me.

Anyway, there's my soap box rant for the day.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

failed hell!

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                Wow, I guess that means we're all failed serial killers on here?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                Those cheerios are never coming back! Dave

Comment

Ally:

LOL! Thank you so much, you've made my day. I absolutely love it when somebody questions my illiteracy/literacy in a post which contains numerous grammatical errors of their own. As we would say down here, "That's GOLD!".

Cheers,
                  Adam.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Went
                    I absolutely love it when somebody questions my illiteracy
                    No worries, Adam. I assure you that your illiteracy is beyond question.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Hey quit picking on Adam, he is leading the fight for scratch and sniff traffic signs. No offence intended Adam. Dave

Comment

Working...
                      X