No announcement yet.

Burning Sociological Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course, people could always have two pairs of glasses - one over their eyes and one perched on their heads. But we may be running out of ears here.

Comment

For me, I have no hair, my head is as slick as a billiard ball, and I wear my glasses 99% of the time. When I am out running my 8 miles a day, or in a cruiser training, glasses are on. The only time that they come off is in a struggle.

Joseph

Comment

In which case, Joseph, the hairband philosophy of wearing sunglasses is one less thing to worry about.
        "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Isn't the sunglasses on top of the hair look that women effect as much a fashion statement as anything? A look that says "I'm cool."

Cheers

Chris
          Christopher T. George
          Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
          just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
          For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
          RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

On the other hand, the sunglasses over the eyes which when removed reveal white skin around the eyes amid a sunburnt face, is called the Dr Holt from Willesden look.

Comment

For me it's usually because I've forgotten they're there

Who remembers Corey Hart

Comment

Originally posted by belinda View Post
                For me it's usually because I've forgotten they're there

Who remembers Corey Hart
                Same here. Fashion has nothing to do with it.
                "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Working...
                X