Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting ridiculous

What is???

Pierre reviving his own old threads to say he agrees with his own rubbish.

Seems he is managing to turn this site into a joke.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Or even worse that he does not agree with his own rubbish,

At least there he is in good company.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I think he's bumping up his own posts so we don't forget about them, perhaps hoping our newer members will read and discuss them.
      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

And all the "I do not agree with this" posts say either

He knew he was posting junk when he posted it

OR

He didn't think before he posted it

OR

Both of the above.
        G U T

Comment

He's such a prolific poster that he needs some way to track his ramblings. Sure, most people use a notebook or an app for that but...
          I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggyrand View Post
            He's such a prolific poster that he needs some way to track his ramblings. Sure, most people use a notebook or an app for that but...
            "ramblings" is the word.
            G U T

Comment

I keep wondering if he's carrying out some sort of social media experiment, the results of which are destined to appear in an obscure sociology publication with a readership of about 10. In fact, I keep getting a strange feeling that I'm taking part in the Truman Show!

Comment

I wasn't going to reply to this because it's not really on topic here in the off-topic section, which is the pub. So I gingerly clicked "New Posts" to see what else might be worth reading instead. And what's this? I see some old threads that I had replied to long ago. Hey, cool, maybe some new insight, let's have a look. And what do you know, they have all been resurrected by Pierre, quoting himself, just to say

"I agree with this"

or

"I don't agree with this"

or

"I agree with this 50 percent"

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  I wasn't going to reply to this because it's not really on topic here in the off-topic section, which is the pub. So I gingerly clicked "New Posts" to see what else might be worth reading instead. And what's this? I see some old threads that I had replied to long ago. Hey, cool, maybe some new insight, let's have a look. And what do you know, they have all been resurrected by Pierre, quoting himself, just to say

"I agree with this"

or

"I don't agree with this"

or

"I agree with this 50 percent"

And as I said "Getting Ridiculous" should have included "even more" in the title.
                  G U T

Comment

As he's fed by people responding to his threads, then the answer is obvious, isn't it?

G
                    We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

I notice there is now a Star 7nder his name, does this mean Pierre has left the building.
                      G U T

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                        I notice there is now a Star 7nder his name, does this mean Pierre has left the building.
                        Im a 100% sure it does and I agree with this.
                        "Is all that we see or seem
                        but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

He doesn't seem to be on the members list.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            Pity - I had come to look on him as furniture. He was already here when I joined, so I was used to seeing him around. Kind of like a crooked step which has been in the staircase forever. When you finally fix it, it's like something is missing, somehow.

Comment

No more Pierre? Shame.

Comment

Working...
                              X