No announcement yet.

Whitechapel Society Journal - Dec 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How I wish I'd been there for the question and answer session.

Comment

Oh Robert, it was hilarious. The mind boggles at the position this person holds - it was like one of those confidence exercises where you're given a subject to talk about for five minutes. This is no reflection on the WS1888; we all know they book great speakers. This was just something else. When DeLocksley appeared from the back of the room and walked through everyone (not even surpressing laughter) towards her, spouting incomprehensible nonsense, it was straight out of a surreal farce.

PHILIP
      Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Hi Philip,

I was just pleased that deLockupyerdaughters had the foresight to come forward at just the right moment to prove that men can let the side down as much as women.

I don't think I've cringed and laughed and been so cross, all at the same time before.

Love,

Caz
        X
        "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

But he takes a suprisingly good photo....eh,Suzi????

He is about to become my screensaver....as I need a good laugh in these depressing times....and he's just the man to provide it!

Comment

He he Loved the vid clip- shame nobody did take one of 'The Real Thing'- I would love to have had evidence of the 'pussycat' and 'evil eyes' moments- also 'The parting of the Red Sea' at the end!!

Suz x
            'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Working...
            X