X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
    Thanks Roy
    You're welcome

Did I black out or did they leave Nichols out?
    Yeah Stan, it's those knockout drops your home nurse gives you. While you're out cold she gets hold your Visa card and takes her grandkids down to ChuckECheese.

Roy
    Last edited by Roy Corduroy; 06-16-2014, 12:09 PM.
    Sink the Bismark

Comment

I see that Frozen Ground is supposedly available in discs for rent and purchase now.
      I watched it on a rental recently - a real snoozer
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Servant Girl Annihilator on WNED Toronto/Buffalo

Channel(s): WNED-TV
        Tues. July 15, 9:00pm

History Detectives Special Investigations
        Texas Servant Girl Murders

"In 1885, six African-American servants and two white society women were killed in Austin, Texas - almost all bludgeoned with an ax, dragged from their beds and raped. As quickly as the killings started, they stopped. No killer was ever identified. Desperate to find someone to blame, the authorities first rounded up hundreds of black men. Later, they pointed the finger at a white man, James Philips, whom they accused of murdering his teenage bride. Although Philips was eventually acquitted, the trial was akin to the OJ Simpson trial, with sensational, lurid details spilling out in court. After the furor and panic died down, so did the memory of the killings. Can the History Detectives solve these murders? They pore over the records and apply cutting-edge police techniques to determine who killed the servant girls of Austin."

View Additional Airings
        07/17/14, 1:30 am WNED-TV
        08/25/14, 7:00 pm ThinkBright
        08/26/14, 12:00 am ThinkBright
        08/26/14, 8:00 am ThinkBright
        08/26/14, 2:00 pm ThinkBright
        08/31/14, 12:00 pm ThinkBright

Comment

• That was informative May-thanks for the heads-up.

Stan Reid

Comment

• They had a pretty good suspect too.

Stan Reid

Comment

• It was the first time I heard there even was a suspect for all the murders.

Stan Reid

Comment

• The new The Town That Dreaded Sundown is supposedly out but it is reportedly about a fictional copycat (or maybe the reactivated nonagenarian original killer) rather than the 1946 case.

Stan Reid

Comment

They had a pretty good suspect too.
                  And it wasn't James Maybrick!

Comment

• I think James had a pretty good alibi.

Stan Reid

Comment

The new The Town That Dreaded Sundown is supposedly out but it is reportedly about a fictional copycat (or maybe the reactivated nonagenarian original killer) rather than the 1946 case.
                      That's a disappointment.

Stan Reid

Comment

• They keep teasing us with tales of a Cleveland Torso film but never deliver.

Stan Reid

Comment

They keep teasing us with tales of a Cleveland Torso film but never deliver.
                          Twenty-five years ago I was wishing they would do it when Robert Stack could have still played Ness.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Tonight on the Lifetime Channel, the Lizzie Borden series begins.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Yes, apparently Lizzie, newly released from jail, turns serial killer in her hometown using the same old M.O. Should be interesting!

Comment

• Has anyone seen the Lizzie series-any good? Just ota here.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X