No announcement yet.

Why Women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That "something else" is quite worrisome. Could there be a nugget of truth in all those sheep jokes?

c.d.

Comment

as it is getting close to Christmas...

i feel fully justified in making this comment...

baaaaaaaa humbug c.d!!!
      babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Comment

Possibly, c.d.

And then there are dead people too.

I knew a necrophiliac once. He fancied me rotten.

Love,

Caz
        X
        "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by babybird67 View Post
          i feel fully justified in making this comment...
          baaaaaaaa humbug
          Wow, I thought only Minnesotans did the Christmas sheep thing. Y'know, when dad and the sons go down to the pasture and select the most attractive 2 year-old, while the snow is falling and angelic choir music echoes through your heads.

Wait! You mean, you don't... Never mind.

Mike
          huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
            Wow, I thought only Minnesotans did the Christmas sheep thing. Y'know, when dad and the sons go down to the pasture and select the most attractive 2 year-old, while the snow is falling and angelic choir music echoes through your heads.

Wait! You mean, you don't... Never mind.

Mike
            I was going to make a comment about the shepherds tending their flocks by night...better not...
            babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Comment

something else

Hello CD. I may be mistaken, but a percentage of the "something else" category may be autosexual. Although I'm not sure what that means (perhaps something to do with a recent connection in a motorcar?), I'm quite sure I can get the answer from a physician friend of mine, Dr. Kosminski.

The best.
              LC

Comment

You're thinking of coq au vin, Lynn.

There's also asexual, of course. But that involves being very well behaved and staying on the rug by the fire all day licking yourself - and not spraying on the furniture. I doubt Jack was in that category.

Love,

Caz
                X

Comment

mea culpa

Hello Caz. My mistake. I thought "asexual" was Latin for "married man."

The best.
                  LC

Comment

Ha Ha Ha

Comment

In which case, Lynn, you have my sympathies.

Love,

Caz
                      X

Comment

language skills

Hello Caz. You sympathize because of my poor language skills? Never fear, I can always advert to Monty Druitt who was, by most accounts, quite adept at Latin. I think, however, he was NOT asexual (he never married).

Could that be why he is described as sexually insane?

Just a thought.

The best.
                        LC

Comment

Well no, Lynn. My sympathies were actually with you for thinking married men were asexual.

But then if you really did misunderstand that little jest, then yes, perhaps my sympathies should be with you for your poor language of comedy skills.

I have no idea why anyone thought poor Monty was sexually insane. Perhaps they thought he spent too much time with Catullus and his Lesbia.

Love,

Caz
                          X

Comment

fetishism

Hello Caz. Wait a minute. If he spent time with cattulus he was CLEARLY sexually insane. Cattle are beasts and hence the perversion is bestiality, and so . . . Oh, did you say Catullus? You mean the Roman chap? Never mind.

You were also remaking something about my humour skills?

The best.
                            LC

Comment

No, Lynn - remarking.

Practice makes perfect, so you're getting there.

Love,

Caz
                              X

Comment

Obvious

Originally posted by Supe View Post
                                Ghoulston,

Plucking whatever numbers you want out of the air doesn't provide documentation for an assertion. Be your figure 99 percent or 89.768 can you cite a source?

Don.
                                My choice of 99% was meant to express the well known fact that most crimes of sexual aggression are committed by men against women. This is common knowledge and you can get confirmation by reading any of the statistics put out by the FBI or any metropolitan police force or federal agency. The order of frequency is 1) men against women, 2)men against girls, 3) men against boys, 4)men against men, 5))women against children, 6)women against men. We are not talking here about arguments that are settled with a gun or knife, not domestic arguments, but stranger to stranger sadist homicides. I'm not going to spend time getting the stats out for you. This is common knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                                X