X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Stymied By Serial Killer

Shades of Whitechapel indeed

allisvanityandvexationofspirit

He appears to be deliberately changing his MO with every two or three victims. Maybe he's trying to get away with it, maybe he's experimenting with different methods, or maybe he wants the police to think there are several serial killers on the loose. Very interesting!

America seems overrun with serial killers!!!

Comment

Its a crazy time in Houston right now with these murders plus for years we have had the assumption that a serial killer or killers is/are at work on i-45 with the i-45 corridor murders. These murders arent really getting much attention even here in Houston much less national coverage so very little investigative work is going on.

Comment

Police in Albuquerque, New Mexico, have been investigating a mass grave with 13 victims, all believed to be prostitutes. Same guy????

www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1885131,00.html?iid=fb_share
        Christopher T. George
        Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
        just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
        For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
        RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

The victims all being left in the nude suggests attempts to thwart trace evidence identification...suggesting perhaps that he takes them somewhere that might be locatable by microscopic fibers left on the victims clothing? Carpet from a van or house...something of the like? I dont see that action defeating some skin scrapings under her nails, or it being needed to make sure his hairs arent discovered on her. Meaning that if he has no record, his DNA will only be useful if hes caught.....but fibers traceable to him is different.

Im glad my sister moved from Houston a few years back to Texas Hill Country....she went from living near a fair amount of violent urban crime to basically none.

Best regards all.

Comment

Working...
          X