Who Killed Little Johnny Gill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Killed Little Johnny Gill?

Not sure if this has already been mentioned on the forums.

New Indie Book Release: Who Killed Little Johnny Gill? (Kathryn McMaster)

LINK
    JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
    JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
    ---------------------------------------------------
    JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
    ---------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the link , it sounds very interesting. Has anyone read any of this author's other historical novels based on "unsolved Victorian crimes"? An unusual approach to finding inspiration for one's fiction, I think!
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

Sounds very interesting. Apparently the milkman who Johnny sometimes accompanied on his rounds killed him, perhaps to cover up another crime? Quite brutal and the police took never ending joy in dealing with the case because it was so violent. I guess that's how times were back then.

Comment

It's classed as a novel

I'm currently reading this book, which I'm enjoying. It won't take me long to read the rest of it because it is in such large print.

I had not realised though, when I purchased it a couple of days ago, that it is actually a novel. I'm disappointed about this because I like to read facts, although this murder was based on a true crime.
        This is simply my opinion

Comment

I would also say that, on the evidence presented in this book, the milkman killed him.

But why he would kill him is anyone's guess, especially in such a horrific way.

The author never really gave any theories.
          This is simply my opinion

Comment

Working...
          X