Killers families

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killers families

What i;ve wondered is what happens to the families /next of kin of murderers/killers , esp in a small community?
    Are they advised by the Police to relocate for their own safety?
    Given tabloid excess you rarely see any photos in papers (only sonia sutcliffe and Primrose Shipman are exceptions) and you never hear complaints of Press harassment either
    What would you do , if god forbid, a family member committed murders ?- would you leave the area?
    We're standing alone inside the night
    listen the wind is calling
    to the dangerzone beyond the light
    and suddenly we are falling
    But there ain't no stopping us now
    I don't know if I'll be back tonight
    It's just a machine inside of my head
    and now all the wheels are turning
    I'll think of the words we never said
    and deep in my heart it's burning
    But there is no stopping it now
    we're gonna make it somehow
    you wait tonight
    and we're waiting for the light
    Into the fire we will run
    into the sound of distant drums
    when you're walking alone in a dream
    on a highway to nowhere
    nowhere tonight

Yes, probably.

It all depends how bad the situation became. Also the type of murder. If it was a crime against a child by a paedophile then I wouldn't want to be assocated with it or the murderer - even if it was a family member.
    This is simply my opinion

Comment

Some of the situations are too terrible to bear thinking about. Did anyone read about that British case where some totally evil nutter called Jonathon Vass stabbed to death his ex girlfriend, Jane Clough, because she dared to
      leave him and turn him in to the Police for beating and raping her ?

He was picked up after the murder, with his car full of petrol, because he intended to kill Jane's parents, and his own child, as well....

Imagine being the grandparents now bringing up that child (and I hope to God
      that it doesn't look like it's father), or far worse, being that child.

The families of killers can move and change their names, but escaping their genes and the baggage that comes with them is a different matter. They are collateral victims with no escape.
      http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

Working...
      X