Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wonder how many viewers make the connection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wonder how many viewers make the connection?

With this Fosters lager ad:

Fosters advert set in 1888 showing the reaction to the first taste of Fosters.Buy Fosters here: http://www.drinksupermarket.com/fosters.html

Originally posted by eighty-eighter View Post
    Oh Lord,
    Now someone will write a book saying case closed 'Mr.Foster did it!!'.

Comment

Only problem is I don't think any self-respecting Aussie drinks the stuff.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
        Only problem is I don't think any self-respecting Aussie drinks the stuff.
        Oh come on now.. we all see the commercials in America.... " Fosters...Australian for beer"

next you'll be telling me that everyone doesnt eat vegemite, and y'all don't have pet dingo's.....how stupid do you think we are!!!

I for one know that everytime I hear the Australian National Anthem (you know "Down Under" by Men At Work) I think of Fosters......

Steadmund Brand
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
          Oh come on now.. we all see the commercials in America.... " Fosters...Australian for beer"

next you'll be telling me that everyone doesnt eat vegemite, and y'all don't have pet dingo's.....how stupid do you think we are!!!

I for one know that everytime I hear the Australian National Anthem (you know "Down Under" by Men At Work) I think of Fosters......

Steadmund Brand
          Mate

We have so many beers to choose from.

Vegemite not many don't eat it, though I admit that while I like a bit once ib a blue moon I wouldn't miss it if it didn't exist, but that's crazy talk in Aus.

We don't all have pet dingos some have a pet roo instead, the pouch makes it handy for carrying your beer you see.

And Down under actually is near in a National Song especially when we took the America's Cup off you mob.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

An Aussie ripper, I always knew it.

Dreadfully sorry about your lad though, don't know if you were aware but Neil Robertson brought out his bat while he was playing in the UK snooker championship.

I miss Kath and Kim though, not on over here any more. it took me a while before I realised it was a comedy, I thought it was a reality show.

All the best.

Comment

Working...
            X