No announcement yet.

escape committe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to get out and visit the ladies!!!!! help me gals I'm freezing!!!

Steadmund the Snowman---
    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Earning points....

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
      I need to get out and visit the ladies!!!!! help me gals I'm freezing!!!

Steadmund the Snowman---
      Now then Corporal Brand,

Help comes to those who earn it...

Snow you say, old chap, should mean an abundance of shovels. I suggest you get digging...
      Not heard from the girls in a while, suspect they may be busy entertaining the opposition...
      Hopefully Gut will be halfway to Europe by now, he may be able to advise you on shovelling techniques.
      Over and out,

General

Comment

• I need to get out and visit the ladies
        Hang on old chap (you are a chap aren't you?)...I think you meant you needed to get out to visit the "Gents"...it wouldn't be at all moral otherwise don't you know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
          GUT where are you... I am buried in snow and I need someone who knows how to dig.... you know how we Americans are when it comes to digging!!!!!

6 feet in one day... and no signs that it is stopping for a few more days.... burrrr I wish I had a shawl to keep warm with that wasn't all covered in stains!!

Steadmund Brand
          Steadmund, this "snowstorm" is a Jerry orchestrated trick! They loused something up while mucking about in Antarctica searching for the entrance to the Hollow Earth. No time to explain the details.

Whatever you do - DON'T OPEN THE DOOR! Photo is from Buffalo today.

Fix a hot toddy, burn an old shawl in the fireplace, and wait for Gut and the boys to reach you.

He'll give the secret knock. When you hear it, it will be safe to open the door. Don't open the door before you hear the secret knock!

Over and out,
          Agent Archaic
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Archaic View Post
            Steadmund, this "snowstorm" is a Jerry orchestrated trick! They loused something up while mucking about in Antarctica searching for the entrance to the Hollow Earth. No time to explain the details.

Whatever you do - DON'T OPEN THE DOOR! Photo is from Buffalo today.

Fix a hot toddy, burn an old shawl in the fireplace, and wait for Gut and the boys to reach you.

He'll give the secret knock. When you hear it, it will be safe to open the door. Don't open the door before you hear the secret knock!

Over and out,
            Agent Archaic
            B700dy H3LL who left the washing machine running.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Update, Steadmund.

It appears to be safe to open your deck door only.

(This photo might encourage Gut to keep digging towards your position.)

Carry on,
              Agent Archaic
              Attached Files

Comment

• Sorry Archaic and Steady

No encouragement at all looks like all you've got is booze and I gave it up a long time back.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• I think there's some sort of 'Rock Star energy drink' in there; will that sway you?

It'll at least give you enough caffeine to tunnel your way back home.

Anyway, NY snow is much easier to shovel than Australian bedrock and the Continental Shelf.

Archaic

Comment

• Yea but 've gotta get through the Australian bedrock and the Continental Shelf, before I get to that soft Yanky snow.
                    G U T

Comment

• G'day..

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                      Yea but 've gotta get through the Australian bedrock and the Continental Shelf, before I get to that soft Yanky snow.
                      G'day Gut,

Sounds as though you'll need some stronger spoons.....

Comment

• Sgt. Pepper (my cat) is starting to get mad that I am still home... I guess he needs his alone time...

I'm with you GUT I gave up the drink many years ago.. cigarettes and booze are a thing of the past now.. and I have been miserable ever since hahah (sad thing is, I never had any health issues in my life.. gave up the smokes and drinks and have had many issues since... just not fair!!)

this reminds me of the Blizzard of 77 (those of you not in the states or too young to remember... google or bing it.. that was something) one night on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson in his monolog he said "and tonight in Buffalo NY people are huddled around their refrigerators for warmth" ... I miss Carson!

Steadmund the Snowman
                        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Can you send a bit of that snow our way.. Expecting about 105F here tofay and close to 115 on Sunday and it's stll only Spring heaven help us when it's really Summer.
                          G U T

Comment

• Just to let all you poor sods under 9' of snow know it has hit 105F at 12:00 Noon, so by 2:00 it will probably be a bit higher.
                            G U T

Comment

• I've been in the outdoor swimming pool today.

Comment

• I am soaking my feet in a mustard bath.

I win!

Comment

Working...
                                X