No announcement yet.

Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personally I'm glad I don't have to decide, I don't think much of either of them.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
      Personally I'm glad I don't have to decide, I don't think much of either of them.
      But think of your poor American Twin.....I do have to decide....yikes

Steadmund Brand
      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
        Oh dear, it appears Trump might be investigated for significant accounting discrepancies, as it's alleged he might have broken the Ethics in Government Act, following big loses in his Scottish golf course business. See: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490
        As for that golf course matter in Scotland, I am glad to note that he got told to shut up by the British courts on a matter regarding a large number of windmills that generate electric power for thousands of local Scots near his course. The windmills obstructed the view from his ancestral home (his mother was Scottish and grew up in that house - he expanded it to be a mansion) of the golf course on the opposite side of the river from the house. Poor baby!!!!

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
          As for that golf course matter in Scotland, I am glad to note that he got told to shut up by the British courts on a matter regarding a large number of windmills that generate electric power for thousands of local Scots near his course. The windmills obstructed the view from his ancestral home (his mother was Scottish and grew up in that house - he expanded it to be a mansion) of the golf course on the opposite side of the river from the house. Poor baby!!!!

Jeff
          Yes, you can't help feel sorry for the Trumpster. It appears that even Evangelical Christians are now deserting him in droves- according to a recent poll he now only has a 1 point lead over Hilary Clinton among voters who identified as Evangelicals.

In fact, Christian Today, a leading Evangelical publication, stated in an editorial that Christians should not support a man whose life is based around, "idolatry, greed and sexual immorality." See: :http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...epublican-pre/

Comment

• What did the Trump women know, that other women didn't?

Watch that hand ladies...

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
              But think of your poor American Twin.....I do have to decide....yikes

Steadmund Brand
              And whatever you do decide is likely to impact on the rest of the world too.

Met Clinton once, not overly impressed, seems keen on war.

Trump well I just don't get it, must be his ego. No idea how he became a Billionaire, or is stupid just part of his act.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• As a person in Australia looking at this from the other side of the world (and with no dog in the fight), I continually wonder, if Trump is this bad (and looking worse by the day), how the hell did he become the Republican nominee, and what does it say about the other 16 Republican nominees who couldn't get past him??

Comment

• Originally posted by Billiou View Post
                  As a person in Australia looking at this from the other side of the world (and with no dog in the fight), I continually wonder, if Trump is this bad (and looking worse by the day), how the hell did he become the Republican nominee, and what does it say about the other 16 Republican nominees who couldn't get past him??
                  How did Palmer get elected here?
                  G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by Billiou View Post
                    As a person in Australia looking at this from the other side of the world (and with no dog in the fight), I continually wonder, if Trump is this bad (and looking worse by the day), how the hell did he become the Republican nominee, and what does it say about the other 16 Republican nominees who couldn't get past him??
                    I don't want to indicate in any manner I support Trump, but if you consider many unresolved public issues where the lower and middle classes are directely concerned and feel they are the victims of political undecision, one can easily understand why Trump seems to be succeeding. He agrees with them, however never offering a realistic solution. So it's all about street talk issues, what we define here as Pub talk!.

Respecfully,
                    Hercule Poirot

Comment

• There are some basic and valid issues here, it's just that Trump is the wrong one to lead the 'revolution', and going the wrong way about it. Trump is using the 'uneducated', and I suspect Bannon is manipulating Trump.
                      Last edited by Wickerman; 10-12-2016, 07:31 PM.
                      Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                        And whatever you do decide is likely to impact on the rest of the world too.

Met Clinton once, not overly impressed, seems keen on war.

Trump well I just don't get it, must be his ego. No idea how he became a Billionaire, or is stupid just part of his act.
                        Is he really a billionaire, though? See:http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/...rump-net-worth

Comment

• I just watched the second debate-I had to tape it.

that had to be the saddest display ive ever seen. and really shows the lack of character these two losers have. and really all involved.

shame.

Lincoln v Douglas it was not

Comment

• oh and one thing caught my attention I found pretty funny.

Hillary starts going off on Trump about how he never apologizes for anything, is never sorry for mistakes, dosnt take responsibility blah blah blah, and just moments before Trump was apologizing profusely like 10 times about his "locker room" talk!!! LOL.

I swear to god the woman cant stop the lies to save her life. its like shes got a special part of the brain no one else has that incorporates the lie function.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                              oh and one thing caught my attention I found pretty funny.

Hillary starts going off on Trump about how he never apologizes for anything, is never sorry for mistakes, dosnt take responsibility blah blah blah, and just moments before Trump was apologizing profusely like 10 times about his "locker room" talk!!! LOL.

I swear to god the woman cant stop the lies to save her life. its like shes got a special part of the brain no one else has that incorporates the lie function.
                              Hi Abbey,

What do you think about my suggestion that Trump could be a Russian spy? See post 441 and the article I refer to.

Please be gentle with me, as some might say this is a completely off the wall suggestion that is certainly not mainstream!
                              Last edited by John G; 10-13-2016, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
                                Hi Abbey,

What do you think about my suggestion that Trump could be a Russian spy? See post 441 and the article I refer to.

Please be gentle with me, as some might say this is a completely off the wall suggestion that is certainly not mainstream!
                                are you serious?

Comment

Working...
                                X