escape committe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• escape committe

Due to the frustration that this is shawl business has caused us all I'm forming an escape committee we meet at 20.00 hours tomorrow just after lights out.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

I've been trying to escape Missuz ll for years but unfortunately the commandant has had the kids trained as stoolies from birth...

You say you have lights out? Clearly you must work in a Haggis factory...are you allied to the dreaded Lynn?

Comment

I might be a bit late tomorrow night I'm working on my full size glider made entirely from toilet rolls.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

No you idiot they're designed to mop up floaters, not fliers!

Comment

Forget the toilet rolls, we need to enlarge the sewer pipe.

Comment

Looks like it's the tunnel then.

Comment

That's the spirit chaps with all this enthusiasm we will soon be over the wire and miles away from stalugluft casebook.

Comment

Can I bring me shawl in case I gets cold?
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Got the aussies involved now how can we fail at this rate a home run to Switzerland looks a formality.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                    Got the aussies involved now how can we fail at this rate a home run to Switzerland looks a formality.
                    Switzerland???

You know how bl00dy cold it is there, I'll definitely need me shawl!!!!
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                      Switzerland???

You know how bl00dy cold it is there, I'll definitely need me shawl!!!!
                      We trying to get away from the shawl my little possum

Comment

We need a distraction so we can all rush the wire.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                          We need a distraction so we can all rush the wire.
                          How about we start a story about a table runner with DNA on it, seemed to distract a lot of people last time 't was dun.
                          G U T

Comment

How about we start a story about a table runner with DNA on it, seemed to distract a lot of people last time 't was dun.
                            Spiffing old bean we will soon have the chaps home to old Blighty at this rate.

Comment

On second thoughts who's going to believe such a silly story .

Comment

Working...
                              X