Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
    Glad we're on the same wavelength!
    But now you've thrown a spanner in the works and I'm more confused than ever.

You're saying that these purples are the same thing?

Click image for larger version

Name:	KELLY SECTIONp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	667130

Name:	kelly2-bigp.jpg
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	667131

Or have I misunderstood?

Comment

Originally posted by jerryd View Post
      So what is this that seems to be attached to the "bedding"? If you look at Henry's picture you can see the smaller square (orange in my picture) has a small "eye" in the middle of it. The orange square appears to have partially fallen out of the red square but looks like it fits perfectly inside of it. Not a body part or bedding in my opinion.

But Jerry, by the same token there's a tiny doll's or child's face in what remains of the poor victim's external genitalia:

Name:	kelly2-bidoll.jpg
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	667132

Comment

I do think it's getting to the stage where this website could profitably have its own pareidolia section.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
          But now you've thrown a spanner in the works and I'm more confused than ever. You're saying that these purples are the same thing?
          I'm not completely certain, because it's so messy, but this is what I'm thinking...

Looking at MJK1/MJK2, starting with that loop of cloth above the knee, we have this sequence:

Sequence A: "loop of cloth" - "dark area a few inches in width" - "Mary's little finger".

Looking at MJK3, and starting with Mary's hand, the sequence goes:

Sequence B: "Mary's little finger" - "dark area a few inches in width" - "????"

If Sequence B is Sequence A in reverse, then ???? should equate to "loop of cloth". Notice that, in MJK1/MJK2, Mary's left thigh goes under the loop of cloth, with the knee jutting out beyond that. I think we can see Kelly's left thigh in MJK3, but it's mixed up and partly obscured by various bits of blood-soaked cloth.

I could be wrong, of course.
          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

I'm not completely certain, because it's so messy, but this is what I'm thinking...

Looking at MJK1/MJK2, starting with that loop of cloth above the knee, we have this sequence:

Sequence A: "loop of cloth" - "dark area a few inches in width" - "Mary's little finger".

Looking at MJK3, and starting with Mary's hand, the sequence goes:

Sequence B: "Mary's little finger" - "dark area a few inches in width" - "????"

If Sequence B is Sequence A in reverse, then ???? should equate to "loop of cloth". Notice that, in MJK1/MJK2, Mary's left thigh goes under the loop of cloth, with the knee jutting out beyond that. I think we can see Kelly's left thigh in MJK3, but it's mixed up and partly obscured by various bits of blood-soaked cloth.

I could be wrong, of course.
            Ah. ok. I see where you're going. It makes sense. But if green is bedsheet, and purple is the big loop of cloth from MJK1, then where the hell is her leg? Where is her knee? Knees are fairly hard to miss usually.

I have a different take on it that occurred to me two minutes ago, and may well be entirely wrong.

Green is bedsheet. Purple is her knee. Red is the loop of cloth/chemise, and it has either fallen or been moved, either to allow more light to fall on the subject or accidentally whilst the bed was being moved to allow the photographer to get his camera into place.

I dunno. Another JtR insoluble....

Name:	kelly2-bigdd.jpg
Size:	135.7 KB
ID:	667133

Comment

The reason I don't think the purple bit is the knee is that it goes up in a parabola and comes back down again at a fairly sharp angle. If that were the knee-cap, then Kelly's calf would have to be dangling, almost vertically, off the edge of the bed; but, as we know, the calf is actually lying almost flush with the mattress.

It's possible that the knee is just out of shot in MJK3; alternatively, it might be in shot but occluded by the loop of cloth... or whatever that purple bit is!
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

The reason I don't think the purple bit is the knee is that it goes up in a parabola and comes back down again at a fairly sharp angle. If that were the knee-cap, then Kelly's calf would have to be dangling off the edge of the bed; but, as we know, the calf is actually lying almost flush with the mattress.

It's possible that the knee is just out of shot in MJK3; alternatively, it might be in shot but occluded by the loop of cloth... or whatever that purple bit is!
                Yes. The more I was looking at it the more I was thinking the same. I think your idea makes more sense than mine.

I've decided to stop looking. That poor girl.

Cheers Sam

Comment

hi sam. i dont think its her pelvic bone in the lower left corner. i blv that is her lower right leg, evidenced by the black band around the calf region. you can just make out a bit of bedding underneath it.
                  there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

that's the part i could never work out sam. was that bit of cloth between her forearm and leg removed between taking each photograph?
                    there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

Originally posted by Robert St Devil View Post
                      hi sam. i dont think its her pelvic bone in the lower left corner. i blv that is her lower right leg, evidenced by the black band around the calf region.
                      Indeed. The black band, I think, is some sort of garter.
                      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Originally posted by Robert St Devil View Post
                        that's the part i could never work out sam. was that bit of cloth between her forearm and leg removed between taking each photograph?
                        Interesting idea, but I honestly don't think that the body - or the furniture or bedclothes for that matter - was moved much between photographs, if at all.
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Interesting idea, but I honestly don't think that the body - or the furniture or bedclothes for that matter - was moved much between photographs, if at all.
                          Would the body move of it's own accord, as rigor mortis set in?

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post
                            My guess would be no. Is that something that happens?

What an eerie and disturbing thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post
                              As rigor mortis is all about muscle contraction as oxygen and nutrients run out, there will be the occasional slight twitch and movement of the muscles after death. We're not talking about the Thriller video, here, but it's not a totally static picture.
                              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

As rigor mortis is all about muscle contraction as oxygen and nutrients run out, there will be the occasional slight twitch and movement of the muscles after death. We're not talking about the Thriller video, here, but it's not a totally static picture.

I had intended to have bacon this morning. I'll now be having granola instead. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X