Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John G View Post
    Hello Trevor,

Yes I agree. I think a number of scenarios are possible. I have speculated before that she may have gone to the club to meet someone, Lave for example, in which case he becomes a suspect. Or that one of the men she was seen with earlier, such as James Brown's suspect, may have followed her after unsuccessfully persuading Stride to go with him. And, if she did go to the club to meet someone, she could have arrived late and missed the rendezvous, thereby deciding to try the side door. Her killer might then have simply followed her down the passage.

Nonetheless, Schwartz's evidence is so grossly incompatible with the cachous problem, discussed at length on this thread, I simply can't see BS man, assuming he even existed, being her killer.
    Hi John
    It seems that researchers want to go with JTR being the killer, but of course as has been suggested that if JTR did not kill her, then we have to look closely at other options, and one being the eternal triangle
    STRIDE-ANOTHER-KIDNEY!

Comment

• The last person seen assaulting anyone as close to where the body was found only minutes before it is found is defacto prime suspect. Not even a person of interest. If the forensics match then they are in a lot of difficulty. If not, they are still in a lot of difficulty unless said forensics can actually falsify that they did it. Good alibis can do it also.

I think Stride's movements are very well known that night due to the number of people there, both before and after, it seems unlikely JtR could have attacked Stride without someone taking notice.

If the forensics pointed away from BSman as some people claim, then he would have nothing to fear. Yet we know in the real world that BSman would do his best to make sure nobody would connect him to this, ever, because of what it naturally infers.
      Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
        The last person seen assaulting anyone as close to where the body was found only minutes before it is found is defacto prime suspect. Not even a person of interest. If the forensics match then they are in a lot of difficulty. If not, they are still in a lot of difficulty unless said forensics can actually falsify that they did it. Good alibis can do it also.

I think Stride's movements are very well known that night due to the number of people there, both before and after, it seems unlikely JtR could have attacked Stride without someone taking notice.

If the forensics pointed away from BSman as some people claim, then he would have nothing to fear. Yet we know in the real world that BSman would do his best to make sure nobody would connect him to this, ever, because of what it naturally infers.
        Well, that's assuming Schwartz was telling the truth. Among other problems, I do find it odd that an Hungarian Jew- who may well have left his homeland because of persecution and, one presumes, would therefore be naturally wary of the police- would come forward so quickly, particularly as he could speak no English.

Then there's the question of the couple seen by James Brown at 12:45. If they weren't Stride and her killer, then why didn't they come forward for elimination purposes, like Goldstein for example.

I also think that a killer like JtR, acting quickly and decisively, attacking without warning, giving his victim no opportunity to resist or cry out, could have murdered Stride in the passage without attracting attention, particularly if he put her at ease beforehand, like his other victims.

Comment

The last person seen assaulting anyone as close to where the body was found only minutes before it is found is defacto prime suspect. Not even a person of interest. If the forensics match then they are in a lot of difficulty. If not, they are still in a lot of difficulty unless said forensics can actually falsify that they did it. Good alibis can do it also.

I think this knocking to the ground has been exaggerated. A simple explanation could be that Stride took hold of a potential client who clearly didnt want to know and pushed her away knocking her to the ground.

But of course simple and plausible explanations are no what ripper researchers seek.

There are no forensics to match so why keep mentioning them

Comment

Hello John. Thanks.

I am good with those times as limiting terms. And, even with the later time, it makes Liz' TOD correspond to the times given by the doctor.

Finally, I agree with the club when they wrote that Liz died about 12.45. (Nor do I think it by chance that Schwartz promulgated that time.)

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

• not here

Hello Trevor.

"where could you go at that time of the night and expect to meet a large group of men, half drunk with money in their pockets?"

Well, certainly not near a club of penniless anarchists.

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

• I think Swanson's HO report shows they had satisfied themselves as to his validity after investigating it. Many people where arrested over this incident.

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                  Hello John. Thanks.

I am good with those times as limiting terms. And, even with the later time, it makes Liz' TOD correspond to the times given by the doctor.

Finally, I agree with the club when they wrote that Liz died about 12.45. (Nor do I think it by chance that Schwartz promulgated that time.)

Cheers.
                  LC
                  Hello Lynn,

And considering that Schwartz probably didn't have a watch, it's clearly very convenient that the 12:45 time appears to exonerate Eagle, who returned at 12:35, and Lave, who was outside at 12:40. Or so they say!

In fact, even if his evidence is reliable as to the assault, who's to say that his 12:45 time is accurate? As Spooner underestimated the time of his arrival by around half an hour, and Louis D appears to have overestimated the time he discovered the body by about 10 minutes, what Schwartz witnessed could have been considerably earlier, or at least not at the time he said it was, particularly as Stride had been seen in the locality, by Marshall, as early as 11:45. And, after all, why would Schwartz be the only one to get the time exactly right?
                  Last edited by John G; 05-05-2015, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Hello Trevor.

"where could you go at that time of the night and expect to meet a large group of men, half drunk with money in their pockets?"

Well, certainly not near a club of penniless anarchists.

Cheers.
                    LC
                    I think you have been misled about them being penniless !

Comment

• witness

Hello John. Thanks.

Quite right.

I have always wondered whether one of the club lads saw what happened?

Cheers.
                      LC

Comment

• getting personal

Hello Trevor. Thanks.

Well, I have read some of their personal stories.

Know of any with money?

Cheers.
                        LC

Comment

Hello Trevor. Thanks.

Well, I have read some of their personal stories.

Know of any with money?

Cheers.
                          LC
                          Well I am sure they didn't all just go there and sit chewing the fat for hours and hours drinking cold tea and water.

Are you suggesting that on the night Stride was murdered all that were present in the club were penniless. That would be a first a room a full of jews with not a pot to piss in between them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                            I think this knocking to the ground has been exaggerated. A simple explanation could be that Stride took hold of a potential client who clearly didnt want to know and pushed her away knocking her to the ground.

But of course simple and plausible explanations are no what ripper researchers seek.

There are no forensics to match so why keep mentioning them

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                            I doubt she was doing that.

"No, not tonight, some other night"

Forensic results are in the inquest.

Comment

• sweaters

Hello Trevor. Thanks.

But what did they do (mostly) for a living?

Cheers.
                              LC

Comment

I doubt she was doing that.

"No, not tonight, some other night"

Forensic results are in the inquest.
                                You doubt it because it is a plausible explanation which isn't in line with what you want to believe.

What about "Go away and leave me alone I have a wife at home waiting for me"

Comment

Working...
                                X