Ripperologist 161 April/May 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripperologist 161 April/May 2018

‪Do you subscribe to the free Ripperologist magazine, the leading journal on the Jack the Ripper case? The new edition is out now!‬

http://ripperologist.co.uk/subscribe.html‬

JM

Has anyone received their copy?

Mines hasn't arrived yet, who should I contact to ensure that I'm still on the mailing list?

Comment

Nor yet have I. In looking through my mail, though, I find that on the 17th of May I received, and overlooked, a letter asking me to confirm that I wished to continue receiving the magazine. That's been responded to, and will hopefully fix the problem.
      - Ginger

Comment

I can check to make sure you're both on the mailing list if you PM me the email addresses you used to subscribe.
        There was an alert sent out to comply with the new UK privacy regulations but we want to make sure everyone who wants the Rip still gets it.

JM

Comment

Dear all,

As Ginger mentions below, on 17th May we sent out an email to all subscribers stating that because of the imminent GDPR regulations, we required readers to formally give their consent for us to retain their email address and thereby stay on the mailing list.

Unfortunately, to ensure our compliance with the new privacy law we have had to wipe our database clean of anyone who didn't tick the consent box. If you expected to receive issue 161 last week but didn't, that's the reason.

However, you can easily resubscribe by filling in the simple form on the following page:

You'll then be added back into our mailing list for future editions.

You can download the new issues here:

Best wishes
          Adam Wood

Executive Editor,
          Ripperologist magazine

Comment

JM and Adam,
            Thank for the prompt relies.

I have resubscribed and downloaded issue 161.

I can relax now��

Comment

Thanks!
              - Ginger

Comment

Have subscribed to the Ripperologist, now I will no longer be in the dark!

Comment

Am I missing something or has there not been a new issue for a while?

Comment

The last one that I received was issue #162 June/July

Comment

Ditto, worryingly the new website .co.uk is listing 160 as current issue. Any updates?

Comment

I believe the next issue is coming together and will be out soon.

Thanks for your patience.

JM

Comment

Was #162 the last issue JM? If so then I haven’t missed one.

Comment

Working...
                          X