Evidence Caring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evidence Caring

This is my first thread on this incredible site as I'm a newbie and I'm quite asking for your 'expertise' to be able to explain something that really disturbed me during my investigation on the topic.

Might have been a deliberate evidence destruction on JTR case? Places, evidences, clues, ...

Most important streets related to JTR crimes have changed their names or even destroyed or dissapeared. I don't really know if there's any bigger reason than JTR to visit Whitechapel nowadays so that's at least a very strange movement for a country known by keeping tradition instead of destructing it.

A lot of evidences have been lost through the years (victims possessions, stuff in MJK murder scene, clothes, bed sheets,..., letters received by police and media,...) and today there's almost nothing to analyze with modern technologies.

Is it possible that there were no real intentions to solve the case?.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and opinions.

Originally posted by Heissenberg View Post
    This is my first thread on this incredible site as I'm a newbie and I'm quite asking for your 'expertise' to be able to explain something that really disturbed me during my investigation on the topic.

Might have been a deliberate evidence destruction on JTR case? Places, evidences, clues, ...

Most important streets related to JTR crimes have changed their names or even destroyed or dissapeared. I don't really know if there's any bigger reason than JTR to visit Whitechapel nowadays so that's at least a very strange movement for a country known by keeping tradition instead of destructing it.

A lot of evidences have been lost through the years (victims possessions, stuff in MJK murder scene, clothes, bed sheets,..., letters received by police and media,...) and today there's almost nothing to analyze with modern technologies.

no way

Comment

Iīm gonna have to agree with Abby here, Heissenberg - I donīt think it is a realistic suggestion. As for the murder places, I think no country would proudly display sites where their citizens were cut to pieces by a coldblooded killer. If anything, most countries would be pleased to see those spots go away.
      Itīs another matter that ripperologists would prefer the spots to stay untouched. I think we are the exemptions, not the rule, in that respect.
      Last edited by Fisherman; 09-02-2016, 07:13 AM.

Comment

It is possible that evidence has been put away in a box at Scotland Yard.

Comment

Welcome to casebook.

No way.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

More likely those items in the box got taken home gradually and kept by people Pierre?

Comment

Yep. Big cover up.

Ask yourself why Abberline was called in so quickly after Nichols was killed.

Look carefully at the investigations of Eddowes and Kelly's deaths.

It's a bad joke.

You may gets thoughts and opinions here,however most of it is simply a rehash.

Welcome to the nightmare
              My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                It is possible that evidence has been put away in a box at Scotland Yard.
                Think it was a jar actually
                My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Back then there were no fingerprints and dna, so if they had a bloodied rug for ex. what are they gonna do with it? A lot of the evidence were useless.They also did not find it important to take lots of photographs of the murder scene - now it's mandatory maybe including a video.
                  Also the above might have caused some negligence - if it's useless why bother.They had policemen in Goulston St. and despite them staring at it,they had several versions of the graffito .
                  Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
                  M. Pacana

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    More likely those items in the box got taken home gradually and kept by people Pierre?
                    Yep..
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Is it possible that there was no real "Ripper" case to solve at all? Yes to your and my question.
                      Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
                      X