Madame Tussauds JTR letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened on May 1, 1973?

Nothing!! I'm afraid it was a poor attempt at humour. having given dates for the previous two events, I had an overwhelming desire to quote a very precise nonsense date for the third. My apologies if I misled you.

Warmest

Phil
    Last edited by Phil H; 07-19-2010, 09:49 PM. Reason: edited for spelling

Comment

Oh ok Phil thats cool. I get it now ha
      Thanks for all your responses on here
      Jordan

Comment

My pleasure. Never be afraid to ask, Jordan. That's what these boards should be for.

Phil

Comment

Hey Phil,
          I saw your two suspects- Druitt and Kosminski, thats cool.You may be onto something with Kosminski probably being at or near the scene of one of the crimes. But just my opinion, from everything I've read it seems to me the Police were focusing on the wrong type of suspect. Like homosexuals, those mentally ill, butchers,mad doctors, people committed to asylums (although I am intrigued by James Kelly who did escape from Broadmoor though I don't think he was insane.) To me this ,among many other factors, is why Jack the Ripper was never caught. Its not that they were stupid or bad Policemen or weren't trying to do their best, its just they had never dealt with something of this magnitude. Its like learning on the job. I think George Hutchinson is an important witness and I'll go ahead and say it, THE most important witness in this case. Look at his description of the person seen with Kelly. Its like the guy is flaunting himself and no ones noticing. Hes like "Here I am all dressed to the nines and they still won't get me. I'll flaunt my wealth and intelligence...." I hope I conveyed my thoughts properly. Its been nice talking to you about this subject and other things.
          Jordan
          Last edited by ChainzCooper; 07-20-2010, 03:12 AM.

Comment

P.S.
            Hey Phil,
            I know theres some kind of rule about me not posting in this thread or whatever but I couldn't remember what page on the Top 3 list your post is on. So I just went ahead and posted here
            Jordan

Comment

Jordan

I suggest we take the discussion, here:

Phil

Comment

Working...
              X