Hammersmith Nude Murders (Stripper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Vincent

Only joshing with you. However this is not a theory I have come across before..

Where did you hear it? and can you elaborate on the details in anyway?

Yours Jeff

Comment

So many of the details in this case tie in with behavioural traits of a man who is still alive today. Added to that is the fact that, as I said, he was in the area at the time. To post more on the internet would, at the moment, be unwise.
      I would dearly love to see case notes to see if this man's name cropped up at all

Comment

Originally posted by vincent View Post
        Michael Aspel indeed!! No, this was someone who did their BBC training at Evesham and then moved to London
        Apologies Vincent,
        Just a bit of misplaced levity. Am most intrigued by your statement, shame you don't feel able to elaborate, understand why though.

KR Angie x

Comment

Hi Angie,
          It may sound paranoid but I really have to be sure AND careful about what I divulge. The man in question is extremely clever, as befits a person who may well have got away with these crimes for so long.
          Regards, Vincent

Comment

After a lot of research I believe I may know who 'The Stripper' was. Roughly at the centre of all the sites where the bodies were discovered is Shepherds Bush TV Centre. An employee who worked there in '64 '65 may be responsible and is still alive today
            Do you have, like, evidence and stuff ? A reasonable circumstantial theory ? What brought you to this person ? What are you intending to do with your information ?

Comment

Hi Rigby,
              I have enough to hopefully re-open or continue the case. I intend to think it through very carefully before doing anything. There is so much more involved than just 'naming and shaming'. many relatives and family would also be affected.

Comment

Hi Rigby,
                I have enough to hopefully re-open or continue the case. I intend to think it through very carefully before doing anything. There is so much more involved than just 'naming and shaming'. many relatives and family would also be affected.
                Hi Vincent

You are correct not to make such accusations on a public notice board. If the person is still alive they will sue for liable.

As far as I am aware this case is not closed and a prosecution could be made if the killer were still alive. Which to be honest I beleive very unlikely.

However David Seabrook did have access to the police files and accused a man still very much alive recently.

I would be happy to communicate privately on the matter. You would need proper police advice and I do have some contacts in the force.

Or you might PM posters on this site who have police experience and contacts. Stewart Evans would probably give you sound advice if he thinks you have something. Or I believe Simon Wood knows people in this area.

I know the families of some victims would like some resolution to what happened. So if you really believe you have something then please do chase it up.

Good Luck

Jeff

Comment

If he was truly guilty, I might not choose to sue but I wouldn't put out any living person's name unless there was no doubt whatsoever that he was the killer.
                  This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Hi Rigby,
                    Hi Vincent,
                    I think you are quite right when thinking of the effect revelations can have on family and relatives, I shall "come clean " and tell you that my interest in the case was aroused when I was made aware of a book, previously mentioned in this thread, "The Survivor" by Jimmy Evans, which accused my uncle Tommy Butler of being the murderer, this caused both my mum and aunt, both in their 80s great upset, personally I couldn't take it seriously, as another poster said he just lived in the area, there was no evidence, but still not a nice thing to read about a member of your family.

KR Angie x

Comment

Hi Angie,
                      I did wonder about your interest in this case. Thank you for putting me in the picture. I am still pondering my best course of action. Regards, Vincent

Comment

Those damn Welsh chaps again already. Stripper.

Hi all

I have my spies everywhere and some new information turned up today.

Looks as if Wales on line is proving an interesting source of information.

AN ABERTILLERY double murderer may have been responsible for a spate of unsolved killings in 1960s London, says an local author.

It does throw a new suspect into the ring. And another book on the subject.

Hope this proves of interest to those that have been following the case.

Pirate

Comment

Thanks for that Jeff. How many suspects does that give us now, about 7?

Jones would have been in his late 50s at the time of the Stripper murders which is a little old but not completely out of reason.

I'm assuming that Jones is dead now since he was born in 1906 but the Encyclopedia of Serial Killers, copyright 2006, still shows his death date blank. Does anyone know about his demise?

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
                            Thanks for that Jeff. How many suspects does that give us now, about 7?

Jones would have been in his late 50s at the time of the Stripper murders which is a little old but not completely out of reason.

I'm assuming that Jones is dead now since he was born in 1906 but the Encyclopedia of Serial Killers, copyright 2006, still shows his death date blank. Does anyone know about his demise?
                            Not certain Stan, but I will do some digging..

Yes it could be time to do a tally. Do we include your suspect vincent?

Pirate

Comment

Hi Jeff,

I sent Bob Hinton a PM asking about Jones' death. I figured he would know if anyone did.

Stan Reid

Comment

Jones

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
                                Hi Jeff,

I sent Bob Hinton a PM asking about Jones' death. I figured he would know if anyone did.
                                Yes got the PM, unfortunately I just don't have the time now - theres a lot of info I want to give, I've got a load of errands to run before starting work. Will post this afternoon. Jones (apparently) died on Jan 2nd 1971. Born 11th Jan 1906.

Comment

Working...
                                X