X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Glen Campbell

Thanks for the memories.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

I remember the first time I saw him on Shindig! in 1964. He was a rock and roller then. R.I.P. Glen
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

My mum used to love Glenn Campbell. I 'rebelled' of course. Then when I was a little older and 'hopefully' wiser I listened to his stuff again after hearing R.E.M do a cover version of one of his songs (possibly Witchita Lineman?) Some really great songs. Plus he was in one of my favourite films 'True Grit.'

R.I.P The Rhinestone Cowboy.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Remembered for his singing and for "True Grit".

Comment

I remember his TV show and his songs. He was a tough old trouper, going on one last tour while the Alzheimer's was progressing. Rest in Peace, sir.
          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

A true legend....the Wrecking Crew has lost another... RIP Cowboy

Steadmund Brand
            "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Farewell Glen Campbell. One of the musical greats!check out this clip of him and Roy Clark tearing it up on Ghost riders in the sky. now he is too-ride on cowboy..ride on!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              Last edited by Abby Normal; 08-10-2017, 07:30 AM.
              "Is all that we see or seem
              but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
              quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Working...
              X