Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artizan Dwellings writing photograph

Hello all,

With thanks to Stephen Ryder, our article entitled The Victims Photographs and some Wall Writing, which appeared in Ripperologist Issue 127 is now available on the Dissertations page for your reading.

It was always our intention to present this, and the Eddowes photograph find, to the community in hopes it will spark debate and research, and maybe bring new information to these discoveries.

Any questions for us regarding these items can be placed here and we will answer them honestly. Any queries or clarification will be adressed as best we can.

Likewise, if anyone has any more information to add to this topic please feel free to place it here on this thread. The idea is to progress this as best we can, as a collective, if you are curious enough to do so of course.

With that, we leave you with THE photo of the Artizan Dwellings wall writing.

Regards

Neil & Rob
    Attached Files
    Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Originally posted by Monty View Post
    Hello all,

With thanks to Stephen Ryder, our article entitled The Victims Photographs and some Wall Writing, which appeared in Ripperologist Issue 127 is now available on the Dissertations page for your reading.

It was always our intention to present this, and the Eddowes photograph find, to the community in hopes it will spark debate and research, and maybe bring new information to these discoveries.

Any questions for us regarding these items can be placed here and we will answer them honestly. Any queries or clarification will be adressed as best we can.

Likewise, if anyone has any more information to add to this topic please feel free to place it here on this thread. The idea is to progress this as best we can, as a collective, if you are curious enough to do so of course.

Regards

Neil & Rob
    This is an amazing find Neil and Rob, and a wonderful addition to the history of the murders. In fact, as I'm currently immersed at the PRO doing all manner of things Maybrick, I'm tempted to have a look through the letters to see if I can find some writing that matches (although I dare say that numerous other people have thought of that as well).

Kind regards,

Tempus

Comment

Thank you Tempus,

I hear that it has been compared to writing of a certain suspect.

Monty
      Monty

Comment

Any leads on the photographer yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
          Hello all,

Regards

Neil & Rob
          Thanks Monty!

The picture is cut off. I assume that it is signed "Jack the Ripper"?

Also, what month/year was this photo taken and what month/year do you think it was written and what month do you think the "27" refers to?

Thanks in advance!
          "Is all that we see or seem
          but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Debra A View Post
            Any leads on the photographer yet?
            None yet Debs. We're still looking.

Rob

Comment

Crikey...that was enough to bring me from my "D'Onson for dummies" retreat
              Regarding the "double event" Letter....the phrase "The first one squealed a bit"...could this in an way refer to the 3 small cries Stride made that were heard by Shwartz?

*prepares to return to "Donson for dummies*

Comment

If you read the dissertation (below) Abby, the cropping is explained, along with the dates and everything up until publication.

Hey Debs,

I must confess, I have been doing a little delving into this, all focused on William G Parker. Nothing to report as yet however there is a logic path Im following which I intend on picking up after York.

As most likely, it will probably lead no where.

Monty
                Monty

Comment

Having studied the photograph in the opening post...in depth, for nearly half an hour...It is my considered opinion that the block capitals..
                  COPYRIGHT NEIL BELL AND ROBERT CLACK"
                  are a more recent addition to the initial message.....................
                  you know where to find me..
                  Andy

Comment

Heh,

Two new suspects which undoubtedly will be drawn unpon in the future.

Monty
                    Monty

Comment

Just as well really, the old ones (and not so new ones) are a bit clapped out.

Comment

In all seriousness though...ain't it a pity that the GSG was not photographed...

Comment

In all seriousness though...ain't it a pity that the GSG was not photographed...

If it had been, there is a good chance the plates would not have survived.

But I don't think it is a pity. What use would a photograph have been? Just more fuel for pointless discussion.

Notwithstanding hundreds if not thousands of posts on here, no one has shown the slightest convincing proof that the GSG is linked to the murderer or the murders. It was simply neaby the discarded apron-piece.

Full stop, end of story.

Phil H

Comment

I meant in terms of comparing it to the writing in the opening post....I know it proves nowt...but we could chase a serial graffiti artist in our spare time

Comment

Originally posted by Phil H View Post

If it had been, there is a good chance the plates would not have survived.

But I don't think it is a pity. What use would a photograph have been? Just more fuel for pointless discussion.

Notwithstanding hundreds if not thousands of posts on here, no one has shown the slightest convincing proof that the GSG is linked to the murderer or the murders. It was simply neaby the discarded apron-piece.

Full stop, end of story.

Phil H
                              And nobody has shown in the hundreds if not thousands of posts on here that the GSG wasn't written by Jack the Ripper.

Full stop, end of story.

Rob

Comment

Working...
                              X