Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Ian Brady finally revealed Keith's location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having said that, people have the chance to show remorse and make some amends for their deeds and Brady has not done this. I do not believe Hindley did so either. Most of her pity was reserved for herself.
    Precisely Julie!

All the best

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
      Hello Colin,

A psychopathic, narcissistic, Nazi loving, mentally disturbed nothing.

Just how many people HAVING to look after that man in Ashworth High Security Hospital have been tempted to do some damage to that man I wonder...

And how the warders didnt give him the quiet once over in the cells before he was transferred to Ashworth, I'll never know.

Kindly

Phil
      Yes, it must be so difficult for those who have to care for people like Brady, Ian Huntley, Beverley Allitt and similar offenders. They just get on with it quietly and don't get paid nearly enough.

Comment

You know someone's done something pretty bad when even the public sit up and take notice.

In my opinion both Brady and Hindley would have had opportunity to kill themselves at some point during their prison life. They did not.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisGeorge View Post
          Lizzie, another poster at My Liverpool posted the following photograph and stated:

"This is a picture of Keith's Mum, Winnie Johnson on one of her many trips up to search Saddleworth, think she's close to 80 now and has been suffering with cancer. I would like to think she can see her son laid to rest properly but I doubt Brady would know where the body is, how would you be able to pinpoint where after all these years?"

So sad! The news has come through that Winifred Johnson has just died. The revived hopes of finding Keith's body must have proved too much for her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012...&utm_hp_ref=uk

Chris
          Christopher T. George
          Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
          just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
          For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
          RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisGeorge View Post
            So sad! The news has come through that Winifred Johnson has just died. The revived hopes of finding Keith's body must have proved too much for her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012...&utm_hp_ref=uk

Chris
            Hello Chris,

Yes, very very sad.
            Winnie Johnson died after many months suffering from bowel cancer.
            According to her lawyer, she was both too ill in her final days to be told of the possibility of the Brady letter, and in addition it was decided it best not to tell her for fear of the possible effect of more disappointment.

All she ever wanted was a Christian burial for her son, to be interred with his Dad.
            The family have vowed to carry on her fight. They see this most courageous and tenacious woman in the highest of regard. Something absolutely everyone agrees with.

Everyone that is except Ian Brady, who has proved beyond doubt over 48 years that he has no empathy, sympathy, compassion, understanding, selflessness nor any normal human attribute of any kind. He plays narcissistic power games with families and authorities. He has made it clear he never wants to be considered for parole, which shows another trait...he knows full well what would happen to him.

There are murderers, and then there are murderers. This man went beyond evil many moons ago. I can only think of one man that can be compared to this man in attitude. A man who also sought a kind of twisted perfection in his 'work'. Another Nazi.
            Dr (that's an insult to child medical supervision) Josef Mengele.

The killers of the young Bulger lad comes close though- I cant help comparing Brady as a kid with those two.the way he tortured animals including decapitating a cat, throwing another off a 4 storey building and on humans, regularly beat up and hurting younger children.
            and was described as 'lost' by his foster parents.

Photographing and recording the trials and screams of there poor children, posing for photos over the 'graves', and much much more is still, to this day, so sick, that Brady's cell at Ashworth psychiatric Hospital seems too safe for this madman.

He may be deemed so mentally ill to be put elswhere, but he isnt non compus mentus knowing full well where Keith Bennett lies buried. And knows exactly how to keep the feeling of power within him.

I sometimes wish that lawyers representing such people were made to waive client-attourney privilege.

Winnie Johnson. A damned brave lady passed away today.
            Ian Brady will no doubt be happy. Sick b*stard.

Phil
            Last edited by Phil Carter; 08-18-2012, 07:59 PM.
            Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
            Accountability? ....

Comment

Don't want to not comment, but don't know what the hell to say.

Comment

likewise Robert

All the best

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                  likewise Robert

All the best

Dave
                  Hello Dave, Robert,

When I read the paperback book 'Devil's Disciples' many years ago, i actually threw up.

I wish I had the openess of heart to counter my obviously biased views about this Brady, but it just isn't there. I find solace in the fact that I'm not alone.

Best wishes to you both,

Phil
                  Last edited by Phil Carter; 08-18-2012, 10:00 PM.
                  Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Yes it does go against the grain Phil, but no, you're not alone... (far from it I suspect)

All the best

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                      Yes it does go against the grain Phil, but no, you're not alone... (far from it I suspect)

All the best

Dave
                      Hello Dave,

Not often that I'm speechless, but get a load of this.
                      I have Sky News on in the background, and their late night newspaper review is on.

Apparently, the supposed letter given, sealed and adressed to Winnie Johnson, to Brady's advocate, was given to her in her position of being Brady's Executor of his Last Will and Testament.

The man is clearly STILL trying to keep control of his power. Imagine if Winnie HAD outlived him? Imagine her eagerness in late old age to open that letter.
                      It wouldn't surprise me if it said- 'Im not telling' 'I don't know' or 'No comment'?

I hope the police find it, open it and reveal it- now- whilst Brady is alive. Because if he is playing more mind games, as has been proposed by various experts close to the case- then it woukd be justice indeed if he were caught out.

I'm sorry, but being an article of a will doesnt defend it remaining unopened. Not Brady.
                      That woman should have opened it, copied the details, handed it to the police and sealed it up again, knowing what it was and who it was adressed to.
                      Brady, IF he has revealed all, could simply be told the police were attempting another search, aod were lucky. He wouldnt have to know anything else at all.

I'm speechless knowing the man is afforded any protection in law in writing a will.
                      i HOPE the police CAN open it based on the charges against his female advocate. Complicity to deny a body its burial.

Phil
                      Last edited by Phil Carter; 08-18-2012, 11:11 PM.
                      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

I have never read a book on these crimes and never will.

I think the family are saying that they will still try to find Keith's body. I only hope that the location is in the envelope.

I can't imagine the pain the relatives have been carrying, or for that matter the police officers and the jury. I was a kid when it happened, and it passed over my head. In that, I was fortunate.

Comment

Phil, just seen your post. You'll probably find that the letter is in some way legally protected. I can even detect a faint odour of human rights already.

Comment

Hello Robert,

It would have passed over my head if it were not for my Mums words of warnings, me asking why, and reading the daily paper at the time because of the time it all surfaced. I was encouraged to read from an early age, and was an early learner.

that smell you mentioned- it turns my stomach- in Brady's case. The man deserves no rights. Period.

And Robert- if you never have read the full details of the case- don't.
                            It would make you feel violently ill reading the transcripts of the taped recordings.

On another note, that tape, together with other parts of the court case, and other material, are locked away in the inaccessible vault of the NA.

sincerely

Phil
                            Last edited by Phil Carter; 08-18-2012, 11:55 PM.
                            Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                              I can't imagine the pain the relatives have been carrying, or for that matter the police officers and the jury. I was a kid when it happened, and it passed over my head. In that, I was fortunate.
                              Hello Robert,

Neither can I. I can only quote a policeman who was in court.
                              'Anyone who heard that tape will never forget it till their dying day'.

It was played in open court, to judge, jury, and all. Newspaper men of long standing were completely lost for words.

Kindly

Phil
                              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Hi Phil

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere near that case. Locking the evidence away is the best thing for it.

Unfortunately Mrs Johnson was locked in that vault, with that evidence, every day of her life. I am amazed at her courage.

The murderers are beyond speaking of.

Comment

Working...
                                X