Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carol View Post
    Hi Normy,
    Thanks for the photograph. I think I can make out AB joined together to the right of the centre of the part defined by the white flattened circle (I've forgotton the correct name for that shape). Yet another proof to my open mind that Alfred Brierley and Florie were having an affair before November of that year and that Maybrick was well aware of this. Mind you, I can't see AB in Sam's photograph so as his photo doesn't fit in with my new theory I can only say that Sam's photo must be a fraud. (I'm beginning to get the hang of things now).
    Lots of love
    Carol
    Hi Carol- I wouldn't get 'the hang of things' that far if I were you....can you see the Baphomet yet?? Are you writing a book on your findings?? I suggest you contact our man in Sweden!!! Hanney to Andersson come in please!!!!!!
    Last edited by Suzi; 09-07-2008, 06:57 PM.
    'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Originally posted by Carol View Post
      Mind you, I can't see AB in Sam's photograph so as his photo doesn't fit in with my new theory I can only say that Sam's photo must be a fraud.
      Atta girl! At this rate, you'll have a best-seller on your hands in no time.

As it is, the only "AB" you'll see on that wall would depend pretty much on Mary Kelly's blood-group.
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Hi Suzi,
        Nice to hear from you! My husband says I speak Svengelska (a mixture of Swedish and English), which is a rather impolite way of saying that I can't speak either language properly. So at the risk of revealing just how ignorant I am - What is a Baphomet? (Ignorance may be bliss but it can be very boring, don't you think?).
        Carol

Comment

Hi Sam!
          Ooh, you're sharp!
          Carol

Comment

As a razor that man!!! hehe

'What is a Baphomet?' OMG I cant even begin to tell you........Click image for larger version

Name:	baf3.gif
Views:	1
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	654786 Well this is the character and according to La Trenouth (who of course knows all!!!!!!) is visible in the photos of Mary in Miller's Ct...Am being very restrained here......

Great Baphy 'eh!!!! (I assure you this was cut and pasted from the original photographs (well the little seen blue ones!) !!!...her hum!.....Sure!!!!)
            Last edited by Suzi; 09-07-2008, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Hi all
              Hi Sam, is that picture of a different angle of the bed ie: lengthwise as the wall is totally different with a clear elongated panel instead of smaller ones and a door, and there's no headboard in sight! Or is that elongated panel actually the headboard, sorry I really can't make that out.

Cheers

Comment

Sorry not a door, I was thinking of someting else...my door!

Comment

Hi Normy

All Sam's photos are purely slightly lower down the bed shots (so to speak!)- Now- that partition or whatever was most definately made up of old doors or something similar- with or without numbers or letters! IMHO!

Suz x
                  Last edited by Suzi; 09-07-2008, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Hi Suzi
                    Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Normy View Post
                      Sorry not a door, I was thinking of someting else...my door!
                      Door thinking on a Sunday afternoon is not to be recommended!!

Comment

Hi Suzi,
                        Thanks for the image of a Baphomet. Is it female? The breasts look rather well pronounced if it's a boy.
                        Carol

P.S. How many posts did you have to send to become a Sergeant? Or did you just have to make a few back-handers?
                        Last edited by Carol; 09-07-2008, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Hey some of us boys are pretty well developed in the chest area!

Comment

History
                            The name Baphomet traces back to the end of the Crusades. Around 1250, in an Occitan poem bewailing the defeat of the Seventh Crusade, Austorc d'Aorlhac refers to "Bafomet", a clear reference to Muhammad.

When the medieval order of the Knights Templar was suppressed by King Philip IV of France, on Friday, October 13, 1307, King Philip had many French Templars simultaneously arrested, and then tortured into confessions. The name Baphomet comes up in several of these confessions, in reference to an idol of some type that the Templars were said to have been worshipping. The description of the object changed from confession to confession. Some Templars denied any knowledge of it. Others, under torture, described it as being either a severed head, a cat, or a head with three faces.

Comment

God Normy you should be writing a book!!!!

If in doubt as to Baphy's presence check out 'The Epiphany of the Whitechapel Murders'-Karen Trenouth- Authorhouse

George Hutchinson will be DELIGHTED to fill you in!!!

Tum ti tum...............
                              Last edited by Suzi; 09-07-2008, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Hi Normy,
                                Wow - you're quite a man, aren't you! Not only well-developed but well educated. Are you, by any chance, rich? (Must go, hubby's coming).
                                Lots of love
                                Carol

Comment

Working...
                                X