Stephen Hawking Kept Alive by Demons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Hawking Kept Alive by Demons?

VISIT OUR SPONSOR TODAY! Use the Promo Code PNN RADIOhttp://www.americansurvivalwholesale.com/product-page-1/alt-media-special-promo-code-requiredFIND ALL OU...

The comments that people posted in response to this video are down right scary. How could anybody be that wacked out?

c.d.

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbs4...A&spfreload=10

The comments that people posted in response to this video are down right scary. How could anybody be that wacked out?

c.d.
    I just got angry after listening to a few minutes. Utter morons. No ther way of describing them. And unpleasant morons at that

If you can build a spaceship c.d. book me a seat on it

We’re breeding human vegetables!
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Hello Herlock,

I think these people would have to bump their IQs up 50 points or so to be morons. Nasty, sick people.

I really have to stop watching this kind of stuff but it is like looking at a traffic accident. You know you shouldn't but you can't help yourself.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
        Hello Herlock,

I think these people would have to bump their IQs up 50 points or so to be morons. Nasty, sick people.

I really have to stop watching this kind of stuff but it is like looking at a traffic accident. You know you shouldn't but you can't help yourself.

c.d.
        Hi c.d.

I know what you mean. It’s depressing that people like this still exist. I’m an atheist but I’d hope that every decent religious person would condemn this nasty Iron Age crap.

It’s 11.45pm here and I’m thinking of going to bed. Hearing that did nothing to help me relax!
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

I would guess he was kept alive, certainly in the early days, by the treatment offered by the NHS, which, with the possible exception of my dentist, isn't particularly demonic.
          Anyway, everybody knows if you do a deal with the devil, you die in an ironic way somehow related to the thing you sold your soul for.

Comment

Originally posted by martin wilson View Post
            I would guess he was kept alive, certainly in the early days, by the treatment offered by the NHS, which, with the possible exception of my dentist, isn't particularly demonic.
            Anyway, everybody knows if you do a deal with the devil, you die in an ironic way somehow related to the thing you sold your soul for.
            Like Robert Johnson sold his soul to the devil to be the best guitar player in the world, which in turn got him more women, which got him killed by a jealous husband.

But your all right these people are troglodytes.
            "Is all that we see or seem
            but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
            quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
              Like Robert Johnson sold his soul to the devil to be the best guitar player in the world, which in turn got him more women, which got him killed by a jealous husband.

But your all right these people are troglodytes.
              I always loved how people keep repeating that "story" first off.. it isn't true.. and 2nd... Johnson wasn't the best guitarist in the world...by a long shot ( don't get me wrong.. I love Johnson..but just being honest)...just off the top of my head I will name some contemporaries of his that were arguably better players...in Jazz you had Bill DeArango, Oscar Aleman and of course Django Reinhardt. I know, not fair to compare Jazz and blues... ok then 2 blues players of the same era come to mind.... Big Bill Broozy and probably the most underrated and forgotten great ever Charley Patton...anyone not familiar with any of these names I encourage you to look them up... all amazing players.

As for the thread.. sickening...and sadly this is what "faith" teaches...and folks don't get all up in arms.. not saying every believer thinks this way... but it IS what is taught, and what the true "believers" believe..and the comments....disgusting and just flat out wrong...why do people of faith have to put their fingers in their ears and whine when they are presented with FACTS!!!!

Steadmund Brand
              Last edited by Steadmund Brand; 03-23-2018, 05:36 AM.
              "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                I always loved how people keep repeating that "story" first off.. it isn't true.. and 2nd... Johnson wasn't the best guitarist in the world...by a long shot ( don't get me wrong.. I love Johnson..but just being honest)...just off the top of my head I will name some contemporaries of his that were arguably better players...in Jazz you had Bill DeArango, Oscar Aleman and of course Django Reinhardt. I know, not fair to compare Jazz and blues... ok then 2 blues players of the same era come to mind.... Big Bill Broozy and probably the most underrated and forgotten great ever Charley Patton...anyone not familiar with any of these names I encourage you to look them up... all amazing players.

As for the thread.. sickening...and sadly this is what "faith" teaches...and folks don't get all up in arms.. not saying every believer thinks this way... but it IS what is taught..just most people have the brains to get past that crap

Steadmund Brand
                Being well into the blues, and a fairly crap-to-lousy guitarist myself, I agree with what you say. The blues guitarist Son House, who knew Johnson, laughed at the 'crossroads story' (which is nevertheless a damn good story) and said that Johnson just went away and practised very, very hard. I wouldn't be so eager to dismiss him as a very good blues player, if not the best then certainly towards the top of the tree. And also according to Son House, Johnson had more women than he could handle, at any time in his short life.

Off-thread a bit, but some time ago there was a website which played some of Johnson's numbers at slower speed, and to my ear they sounded a damn sight better than most of the rather frenetic recordings which have come down to us. This website suggested that the masters had to be speeded up to fit the songs onto a standard 3 minute disc. Clapton slows the tempo on his 'Me and Mr Johnson' c.d., and the songs sound all the better for it. Well, maybe, maybe not. I still like his stuff.

Another Johnson legend is that he's got two graves......

Graham
                Last edited by Graham; 03-23-2018, 05:44 AM.
                We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

As for the thread.. sickening...and sadly this is what "faith" teaches...and folks don't get all up in arms.. not saying every believer thinks this way... but it IS what is taught, and what the true "believers" believe..and the comments....disgusting and just flat out wrong...why do people of faith have to put their fingers in their ears and whine when they are presented with FACTS!!!!

Steadmund Brand
                  Hi stead
                  of course its not true!!! i know that LOL. cool legend though.

Django!!!! also Son House was at least as good as johnson as a contemp.

OK back on topic.
                  sorry
                  "Is all that we see or seem
                  but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                  quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

I'd add Andres Segovia and Julian Bream to that list. OK, they were/are "classical" guitarists, but musicians of unrivalled technique... and Bream played jazz and swing really well, too: https://youtu.be/g69B5S7t_lA?t=35.
                    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                      I'd add Andres Segovia and Julian Bream to that list. OK, they were/are "classical" guitarists, but musicians of unrivalled technique... and Bream played jazz and swing really well, too: https://youtu.be/g69B5S7t_lA?t=35.
                      Yes Sam, but believe me Blues guitar is almost a completely different technique to classical. One of my top modern guitarists is a guy called Brooks Williams, whose acoustic technique in my opinion is almost unrivalled; yet he isn't what you'd call world-famous.

Graha,
                      We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                        Yes Sam, but believe me Blues guitar is almost a completely different technique to classical.
                        It's all plucking and strumming to a rookie like me, Graham Just checking out Brooks Williams, BTW, and he's most excellent; thanks for the intro.
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Of course, the devil is a trickster. Hawking wanted to be a great guitarist and Johnson wanted to be a genius physicist.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                            Of course, the devil is a trickster. Hawking wanted to be a great guitarist and Johnson wanted to be a genius physicist.
                            There is a theory that Robert Johnson didn't die of strychnine poisoning, but was secretly removed from Mississippi to work on the fledgling Manhattan Project.......

Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                              It's all plucking and strumming to a rookie like me, Graham Just checking out Brooks Williams, BTW, and he's most excellent; thanks for the intro.
                              This is going way off thread, Sam, but my wife and I run a guitar and singers' club in the Midlands. Players at all levels and from all branches of music perform. I have heard a very good blues player ask a classical guitarist, "How the hell did you do that?" and vice versa.

I'm glad you like Brooks Williams.

Graham

Comment

Working...
                              X