Wish list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish list

Apart from the obvious one, which question would you like to be answered.

Also, if one piece of evidence turned up, what would you like it to be. A photo of Mary Kelly etc.

I'd like to know what happened between Mitre Square and Goulson Street.

Originally posted by The Cenci View Post
    Apart from the obvious one, which question would you like to be answered.

Also, if one piece of evidence turned up, what would you like it to be. A photo of Mary Kelly etc.

I'd like to know what happened between Mitre Square and Goulson Street.
    I want to know why we're still fascinated by these murders.

Evidence would be anything exonerating Francis Thompson as a suspect.
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

I'd like a parish register birth record of our Mary Kelly to be discovered (or a marriage certificate in Wales.)

It would be great if some evidence to turn up of who wrote the GSG. I would also like a police notebook/diary of Abberline's, covering the years 1888-89 to be found in someone's attic. That would be wonderful.

Comment

I'd like to discover George Hutchinson's diary, to finally find out whether he gave an accurate witness account. If he didn't, we might find out why he lied and what else he knew about Mary Jane Kelly.

Amanda

Comment

Mac's Private information.

Where Deeming really was in Autumn '88

Where Kelly was

Why some people get so upset when you point out the flaws in their ideas
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I will have to say knowing who told sir Melville about Druitt and what he was told and of course to know the real story behind the Maybrick diary.
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

John and Kate

Hello TC. Good question.

I'd like to know when John and Kate got back to London and what they were up to in the weeks before she was killed.

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                Hello TC. Good question.

I'd like to know when John and Kate got back to London and what they were up to in the weeks before she was killed.

Cheers.
                LC
                I'll dovetail Lynn's response and say I'd like to know if the 19 year old Thomas Conway involved in the Cleveland Street Scandal is in fact the son of Catherine Eddowes.

Comment

I'm gong to stick my neck out here and go one further than the rest I would like to know...... wait for it ........drum roll .......gasp of excitement....who jack the ripper was!!!!!!!!!!
                  Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Personally, I'd like to know which of the 11 Whitechapel murders were committed by the same person/persons as the Modus operandi clearly differs/fluctuates from case to case.

It seems highly unlikely that they were all committed by the same party, there were clearly a fair few psychopathic maniacs in the area at the time.

Comment

Hear, hear.

Hello Jerry. Hear, hear.

Cheers.
                      LC

Comment

Mr Cates' book would be nice. As would a personal editing facility for Casebook, taking out all the jokes, insults and endlessly repeated arguments,entertaining though they are, leaving dear reader with the best info, insights and speculation.
                        All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by martin wilson View Post
                          Mr Cates' book would be nice. As would a personal editing facility for Casebook, taking out all the jokes, insults and endlessly repeated arguments,entertaining though they are, leaving dear reader with the best info, insights and speculation.
                          All the best.
                          Ooh Martin....

It's the jokes & insults that keep us all sane!

Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                            Hello TC. Good question.

Cheers.
                            LC
                            Yep That'd be nice.
                            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I would like to know which newspaper accounts were accurate and which were “ journalistic license”

And photos of Mary Kelly and Frederick Abberline would be nice too, just out of curiosity though, wouldn't help solve anything really

Steadmund Brand
                              "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Working...
                              X