New twist on old message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moonbegger View Post
    Hi Wickerman , the point i was making in my original post , and also my subsequent post is that i find it hard to beleive that the writer of the GSG , being the killer, or accomplice would have needed any kind of container , be it an expensive leather bag or a shabby cardboard box for that matter, due my assumption that the GSG was done a few hours before the double event, And that maybe the apron was thrown down beneath it on the way back from the Eddows murder with the sole reason being to authenticate it . i was simply asking the question "what other reason would the killer have for throwing away evidence , that he didnt really need to throw away ? " bearing in mind the assumption of many [ Not Me ] that the killer wrote or didnt write the message whilst having in possesion a lot more blood and gore than Cathy's apron .

moonbegger
    what am i folks , chopped liver

Comment

Originally posted by moonbegger View Post
      I was simply asking the question "what other reason would the killer have for throwing away evidence , that he didnt really need to throw away ? ".

moonbegger
      Hi Moonbegger,

I suspect that the apron (along with any contents) was thrown away precisely because it was evidence - of the incriminating variety, which would assuredly have hanged him, had he been caught with it. If so, it would suggest that the supposedly incompetent police came very very close to catching him on this occasion.

Regards, Bridewell.
      I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
        Hi Moonbegger,

I suspect that the apron (along with any contents) was thrown away precisely because it was evidence - of the incriminating variety, which would assuredly have hanged him, had he been caught with it. If so, it would suggest that the supposedly incompetent police came very very close to catching him on this occasion.

Regards, Bridewell.
        Hi Bridewell .. Is it then your suggestion that Eddows body parts were taken from her , then thrown away as the killer made his way through the london streets which begs the question " why take them in the first place ? "

Moonbegger.

Comment

Working...
        X