No announcement yet.

"I think I know him"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True, but medicine advanced exponentially in the hundred years or more that intervened between Sutton, Gull and West.
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
      True, but medicine advanced exponentially in the hundred years or more that intervened between Sutton, Gull and West.
      Hopefully 25 years of research by Australian and Belgium professors is released this year.
      You might be surprised how some medical knowledge hasn't advanced.
      My ex cardiologist hasn't got a clue and couldn't give a damn.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
        My ex cardiologist hasn't got a clue and couldn't give a damn.
        I genuinely hope for your sake that he doesn't track you down in 20 years' time and disembowel you in a darkened public square
        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

• Thanks Sam

Comment

• I am sure that this has been discussed before but I have always wondered where Kate, given her financial situation, got the money to get apparently stinking drunk. Could it have been Jack buying her drinks? And maybe she had made an appointment for later to hook up with him.

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post
              I am sure that this has been discussed before but I have always wondered where Kate, given her financial situation, got the money to get apparently stinking drunk. Could it have been Jack buying her drinks? And maybe she had made an appointment for later to hook up with him.

c.d.
              No. It was random bad luck.
              "Is all that we see or seem
              but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
              quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                I am sure that this has been discussed before but I have always wondered where Kate, given her financial situation, got the money to get apparently stinking drunk. Could it have been Jack buying her drinks? And maybe she had made an appointment for later to hook up with him.

c.d.
                Reckon Eddowes approached Jack for a blackmail handover that night with Stride and BS man ( a Royal Engineers sapper named Carter) at a mutually suitable venue.
                She used a part prepayment, got inebriated and mucked up.
                When released and unaware of Stride's murder she returned to Jack's bolthole for her share.
                In explaining her absence and that she gave the police an alias,Jack was told of "nothing". Hence the GSG,a red herring to draw police away from his secondary residence backing into Mitre Square.
                As Jack's arrangement was primarily with Eddowes,he might have been wary of BS man with Stride.
                Carter was depending on the blackmail handover for payment and became "shirty" with Stride. He then left.
                With only Stride to contend with,Jack approached with medication for her
                hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia (bottom lip).
                Last edited by DJA; 01-26-2018, 08:40 PM. Reason: Grammar.

Comment

• I guess that's why the word blimey was made.
                  Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
                  M. Pacana

Comment

• Originally posted by Varqm View Post
                    I guess that's why the word blimey was made.
                    That's the way I feel about a broad shouldered cheese monger,a plumber with a military bearing who was unlikely to have been unemployed , let alone someone waiting in the dark corner of Mitre Square for a random victim

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                      let alone someone waiting in the dark corner of Mitre Square for a random victim
                      I'm not aware that anyone believes that he did, anymore than they believe that he crouched in wait in the back yard of 29 Hanbury Street or hid in the wash-tub under Mary Kelly's bed.
                      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

• Somebody quite recently suggested the first.

Never thought of the wash-tub

Comment

Working...
                        X