What has happened to the Rippercasts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has happened to the Rippercasts?

Hey everyone. I was just concerned since there haven't been any recent Rippercasts recorded in the last few months. It's a shame too because I thoroughly enjoy listening to them. If I had the right equipment, I would even request to join in with them. However, since there hasn't been any recent ones, I was just wondering if they were going to continue, or if they have been suspended indefinitely. For what it is worth, I hope more are to come and enjoy are the participants on the show. If, however, there are no more then let me just take the opportunity to applaud all the panelists (both current and former) who took the time out of their schedule to bring us all a thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining program.
    I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Originally posted by JTRSickert View Post
    Hey everyone. I was just concerned since there haven't been any recent Rippercasts recorded in the last few months. It's a shame too because I thoroughly enjoy listening to them. If I had the right equipment, I would even request to join in with them. However, since there hasn't been any recent ones, I was just wondering if they were going to continue, or if they have been suspended indefinitely. For what it is worth, I hope more are to come and enjoy are the participants on the show. If, however, there are no more then let me just take the opportunity to applaud all the panelists (both current and former) who took the time out of their schedule to bring us all a thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining program.
    Jon who does the rippercasts has a sick child and it too busy at the moment to produce any.

ugis

Comment

Very sorry to hear that. My sympathies go out to Jon and his family.
      I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

Working...
      X