Spring Heeled Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ne t'inquiète pas Gabrielle,
    garde ta sincérité, tes trois langues, et ton joli prénom!
    Et interviens où et quand bon te semblera...
    Sur le fond, le fait même que tu aies pu confondre JtR et SHJ démontre à la fois la perennité et la proximité des deux mythes et la pertinence de ton message. Très intéressant, à mon avis.

Amitiés,
    David

Comment

David
      exactly my point, I wanted to show how intertwined things like this can be in the memory of people who have nothing to do with it
      It's not like I'm still confused who JTR is and who SHJ is, just about the text I once read. But I'm not easily upset.

Bisou
      Pardon me, I don't speak english!

Comment

Ahhh Spring Heeled Jack ... one of the best Victorian Mysteries - next to the true identity of Jack the Ripper of course
        Sometimes all you learn in defeat is that you have been defeated - Anonymous

Comment

Most people believe that Spring Heeled Jack was a nothing more produce of mass hysteria like The Bermuda Triangle, The Salem Witch Trials and The Curse of King Tut. I often wonder if even Jack the Ripper was a produce of mass hysteria and news paper hype.

Either way what do you guys think about Spring Heeled Jack, was it a joke gone bad or a real event...
          Sometimes all you learn in defeat is that you have been defeated - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
          X