getting a bit boring again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nelson View Post
    Don't think London had milkmen back in 1888.

Nelson
    "..The particulars of this affair were subsequently stated to be untrue; but the milkman had reason to suppose that the outrage was actually perpetrated,.."
    Echo, 6 Oct. 1888.

Try entering 'Milkman' into the Casebook Press Reports search window.
    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Lo it come to pass that the chosen one's wife did shout at him and tell him to grow up and stop pissing about on internet talking to people about 125 year old murders.Hark but did not our chosen one(that's me by the way) ignore the foul creature and come back on to speak to his disciples....just a long Winded way of saying good evening disciples.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
        Lo it come to pass that the chosen one's wife did shout at him and tell him to grow up and stop pissing about on internet talking to people about 125 year old murders.Hark but did not our chosen one(that's me by the way) ignore the foul creature and come back on to speak to his disciples....just a long Winded way of saying good evening disciples.
        So your wife bosses you around oh great leader, but you want a pesky virgin, or are you gunna try and palm Mrs Chosen one off?
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• 'Allo Pink,

I've gotta missus like that, bad luck mate.

Can I join yore gang? The 'igh Rips' subs are a bit 'igh (and there ain't no virgins on offer).

Charlie C.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
            'Allo Pink,

I've gotta missus like that, bad luck mate.

Can I join yore gang? The 'igh Rips' subs are a bit 'igh (and there ain't no virgins on offer).

Charlie C.
            But the chosen one isn't giving out virgins, he is passing off Mrs Chosen One, [which just shows how smart the chosen one is].
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• It shall come to pass tonight after the chosen one has opened a few tins of the sacred cider that lo and behold the strange creature may be cast down to Satan but lo will Satan not say"no chance oh chosen one I can't take this foul beast even I have standards"
              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

It shall come to pass tonight after the chosen one has opened a few tins of the sacred cider that lo and behold the strange creature may be cast down to Satan but lo will Satan not say"no chance oh chosen one I can't take this foul beast even I have standards"
                But shall the chosen one oh great pink ever rise to the exalteth level achieved by the strange creature, I believeth that the tineths of brown liquid referred to by the all mighty chosen one may turn into holy water.
                G U T

Comment

• It has come to pass that the foul creature has now contacted the Lord of the underworld(that's the mother in law for all you single people on here) about the chosen ones behaviour so soon this ancient art of nagging shall be practiced.

Comment

It has come to pass that the foul creature has now contacted the Lord of the underworld(that's the mother in law for all you single people on here) about the chosen ones behaviour so soon this ancient art of nagging shall be practiced.
                    But isn't thene who hath been chosen, mightier than the Lord of the Underworld and the foul creature or hath I chosen the wrong naughty boy to followeth.
                    G U T

Comment

• Well well well, I miss a few days and I come back to a fully formed cult.... But as Groucho said.. "I refuse to join any club that would have ME as a member"...truth be told I can't because they don’t have the LECHMERE IS INNOCENT t-shirt in my size.... plus the whole virgin thing....more experienced gals are far less stressful (and tend to be way more fun!!!)..this and the fact that.. you heard it here first folks... I am thinking of starting my own cult.. details to follow... but I will say this.. the truth will be revealed to those with open enough minds and deep enough pockets!!!!

Steadmund Brand----
                      Last edited by Steadmund Brand; 08-19-2014, 06:28 AM.
                      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                        Well well well, I miss a few days and I come back to a fully formed cult.... But as Groucho said.. "I refuse to join any club that would have ME as a member"...truth be told I can't because they don’t have the LECHMERE IS INNOCENT t-shirt in my size.... plus the whole virgin thing....more experienced gals are far less stressful (and tend to be way more fun!!!)..this and the fact that.. you heard it here first folks... I am thinking of starting my own cult.. details to follow... but I will say this.. the truth will be revealed to those with open enough minds and deep enough pockets!!!!

Steadmund Brand----
                        Oh Oh Oh Can I join your cult too. I'm a cultaholic.
                        G U T

Comment

• Room for all no need to panic .

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            Oh Oh Oh Can I join your cult too. I'm a cultaholic.
                            HMMM.. well of course you may subscribe...err join.. all are welcome... and if you get in early you may even get a funky title... and a discount for the next level of "enlightenment"... plus..didn't I read somewhere that your wife is a Ginger...well.. that's a discount too.....you are going to love this cult.....details to follow...

Steadmund Brand--
                            "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Does either cult permit human sacrifice, you know like foul creatures and Lords of the Underworld, the answer to this could decide which cult I throw my support behind.
                              G U T

Comment

• Human Sacrifice

I've got a female, age 66, I can offer...

Comment

Working...
                                X