Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Lawende & Israel Schwartz - Gross Police Neglicence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last

Originally posted by DVV View Post
    Stewart thinks that Ada was attacked by a thief who knocked her door around midnight, while Millwood stabbed herself in the "lower torso".
    That's too much ridiculous to deserve a reply.
    Amitiés,
    David
    You do not know what I think, and I said no such thing.

Your last comment is offensive and insulting and this is the last dialogue I shall be having with you.
    SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

I guess the thread title here is throwing me based on the discussions so far.

Clearly, no case exists for Gross Negligence on the part of the authorities,...and clearly these two witnesses were assessed differently by the police, Israel Schwartz's story is completely absent from Inquest data,... although James Browns story, one that has the same timing as Schwartz's, was not.

Perhaps Browns story should be considered more believable than Schwartz's, and therefore his suspect should be.

"The man was described as being about 5ft 7in tall and stoutly built, wearing a long overcoat which went down almost to his heels. He was wearing a hat, but Brown was unable to describe it. It was quite dark, so he could not tell if the woman was wearing a flower on her jacket, but both appeared sober."

In Browns case, as well as Lawendes, as well as Schwartz's.....their stories pivoted on having a good view of the deceased, which was confirmed with their mortuary ID's, but not necessarily the company.

Best regards.

Comment

As you like, Mr Evans, no problem.
        Anybody reading our previous exchanges will know that I've been very respectful. You've not been so.

Comment

Working...
        X