Tumblety: The Hidden Truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hermaphrodite

Were he a genuine hermaphrodite, or considered himself to be one, I, if I were prosecuting, would want some Expert evidence that such would lead him to want the "rest of the kit" to wit the Uterus to go with it. If such evidence could b obtained, well let's merely say the case would be strengthened.

I don't f No Mike's suggestions that he wanted kidney and heart because his own were failing him. Save I am one that is not convinced that Kelly's heart was taken from her room, it may have been but I have serious reservations and f I were for the defence would b fighting tooth and nail to prove that it wasn't, or at least couldn't b proven to have been taken from Miller's Court.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by mklhawley View Post
      For example, the answer to when Tumblety's disemboweled comment was made has been confirmed, but this info will come out later. Sorry Rob, although in your mind there is no other way...
      Well, when did he make that statement then, and what is the source?

I do not see that there is any point on holding back that information now, especially since you have already revealed the relevant quote, and the reliability your interpretation of the date of it has been openly questioned. I do not see why you would not wish to clarify...

I am perfectly willing to being proven wrong.

RH

Comment

• Good day.

Actually Rob there ARE reasons why that info has not been given yet..and they are complicated, but it has nothing to do with us not wanting to, in fact, we went public with what we did long before we were suppose to because we wanted to share it with the community... We are not holding back just to play some game.
        And again, I can't speak for Mike, but I personally don't mind at all people questioning MY interpretation of the date, That's fine...in fact it's a good thing, EVERYTHING should be questioned, nothing is ever accomplished by just being surrounded by "yes men", that's why we work together, because we don't agree on so many things....except good beer... we agree on that!!
        As for your comment "I do not see why you would not wish to clarify...".. well we do, and we will...again, it's not personal, it is just a very complicated situation.

thanks

Steadmund (Brian) Brand
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Hi everyone!

I’ve been a longtime lurker on Casebook as well as JTR Forums. I’ve had an interest in JTR for years but became fascinated with Tumblety about a year and a ½ ago and have been trying to catch myself up on the fantastic research you’ve all done, as well as doing some occasional digging myself. Of all the Jack suspects, I lean toward Tumblety the most, and I’ve read Mike Hawley’s Ripper's Haunts book, which was excellent (although if “Steadmund” ever publishes his Water Buffaloes book I may have to change allegiance).

I just finished listening to the podcast today, and wow. Talk about some interesting new developments. I’ve felt there was something “off” about Tumblety’s sexuality but couldn’t put my finger on exactly what that might be. His hermaphrodite/Micro-penis condition is a huge revelation. And the discovery of Richard Norris’s relationship with Tumblety and his disclosure about the knives, etc is also intriguing. I think there’s much more to Richard’s story and I wonder what happened to the letters Tumblety wrote him. Much to ponder.

Btw, I’m currently reading James Reese’s The Dracula Dossier. His fictional interpretation of Tumblety is wild, to say the least!

Anyway, great job on the podcast and I can’t wait to hear what else has been discovered in the St. Louis docs.

Red

Comment

• Originally posted by rdeason View Post
            Hi everyone!

I’ve been a longtime lurker on Casebook as well as JTR Forums. I’ve had an interest in JTR for years but became fascinated with Tumblety about a year and a ½ ago and have been trying to catch myself up on the fantastic research you’ve all done, as well as doing some occasional digging myself. Of all the Jack suspects, I lean toward Tumblety the most, and I’ve read Mike Hawley’s Ripper's Haunts book, which was excellent (although if “Steadmund” ever publishes his Water Buffaloes book I may have to change allegiance).

I just finished listening to the podcast today, and wow. Talk about some interesting new developments. I’ve felt there was something “off” about Tumblety’s sexuality but couldn’t put my finger on exactly what that might be. His hermaphrodite/Micro-penis condition is a huge revelation. And the discovery of Richard Norris’s relationship with Tumblety and his disclosure about the knives, etc is also intriguing. I think there’s much more to Richard’s story and I wonder what happened to the letters Tumblety wrote him. Much to ponder.

Btw, I’m currently reading James Reese’s The Dracula Dossier. His fictional interpretation of Tumblety is wild, to say the least!

Anyway, great job on the podcast and I can’t wait to hear what else has been discovered in the St. Louis docs.

Red

Red

Welcome.

Do not buy Seady's book. He might put a photo of himself in it, or on the cover, and I can say with total certainty that he's an ugly bugger (I'm allowed say that because we are twins by different parents).
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Haha! Thanks for the welcome, Gut. Hope all is well Down Under. I vacationed in Sydney and Cairns years ago and fell in love with it.

Comment

Hi everyone!

Red
                Welcome to hell
                "Is all that we see or seem
                but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Haha! Thanks for the welcome, Gut. Hope all is well Down Under. I vacationed in Sydney and Cairns years ago and fell in love with it.
                  Best place on 🌏 earth if you ask me.

But just at the moment damn cold and wet.

And I'm serious been chatting to Steady on these boards for a couple of years now, last year he sent me a photo from the Baltimore conference, unbelievable how alike we look. I sent one back he showed it to a few people, everyone can see it, we are twins.
                  G U T

Comment

Working...
                  X