what methods to the police use to try to catch jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what methods to the police use to try to catch jack

im doing my gcse in history at the mo and im doing jack the ripper and for my essay this is the first question i need answering if you can help please answer in full sentances please so i get an idea on what to put

many thanks simpson925

Q: what methods did the police have and use to catch jack the ripper

Hello Simpson,

Please answer in full sentences? That sounds like somthing your teacher has asked YOU to do!

I suggest you do a little research, using the excellent information on this site. It may take you a little time and it will mean quite a bit of research, but along the way you will LEARN something instead of just being given the opportunity to cut and paste something other people have written FOR you.

The threads are all listed under headings and there are some excellent dissertations for you to read so that you can compare and contrast ideas and opinions.

Good luck!

PS - it will be necessary for you to write up your findings using accurate punctuation and grammar if you want a really good grade.

Comment

Hello Simpson,

It is not widely known, but the police entrusted many of their investigations to a magical fox who lived in a cage made of liquorice near the Tower of London. Said fox would sniff around the area at night in search of clues, and, when stuck, would use spells and incantations to make many wonderful things happen. Unfortunately, in the end, the fox was unable to solve the case and retired to a desert island where he formed Manchester United.

I hope the fact that I have written this in full sentences will prove useful to you. Alternatively, welcome to Casebook!

Regards,

Mark

Comment

Limehouse and Mark,

I suspect that Simpson will only hang around long enough to discover that none of us is willing to do the required homework. I greatly enjoyed both of your responses.

"...please answer in full sentances please...." Geez.

Comment

Hi Maurice,

I too am a bit baffled by the request to respond in full sentences or "sentances" as the case may be. Makes it so much more difficult than say "Police chasem Jack. They no catch."

c.d.

Comment

Hi folks,

Please answer using full sentences is a standard line written by teachers on assignment briefs given to students. In doing so teachers hope to get an essay-type response rather than a list of single words in answer to questions set!

Comment

Working...
            X