Joey "Jaws" Chestnut Eats 68 Hot Dogs in 10 Minutes to Retain Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey "Jaws" Chestnut Eats 68 Hot Dogs in 10 Minutes to Retain Title

Read the latest headlines, news stories, and opinion from Politics, Entertainment, Life, Perspectives, and more.

c.d.

Ugh! "competitive eating" is repulsive
    “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

Bloody hell. Presumably these people train for this, so what on earth are they doing to their insides?

Comment

I wonder what his sodium level was after that.
        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

We recently went to a restaurant where the Nathan's hot dog eating contest was on tv. Which begs two questions. 1: Who in their right mind wants to watch that while eating? and 2: How do more of these people not choke to death?
          The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Magpie View Post
            Ugh! "competitive eating" is repulsive
            I agree. Some people have a very warped relationship with food.

Whenever I catch an unwanted glimpse of "competitive eating", I always wonder how those who are going hungry would view it... and then I feel ashamed of our society.

Archaic

Comment

This guy Joey Chestnut has a talent. He is only maximizing it, making a few bucks into the bargain. We can't all be brain surgeons or lawyers.

Comment

Half the world is starving.
                This is simply my opinion

Comment

Yes, I bet a starving man would knock "Jaws" into a cocked hat.

Comment

Originally posted by louisa View Post
                    Half the world is starving.
                    Im sure you don't waste any food.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                      I agree. Some people have a very warped relationship with food.

Whenever I catch an unwanted glimpse of "competitive eating", I always wonder how those who are going hungry would view it... and then I feel ashamed of our society.

Archaic
                      I agree, Archaic. It seems so wicked to stuff your face full of food when so many people are going hungry.

Comment

The Jaws are not the men that will be blamed for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                        X