Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay!!

Hi all
    Just popped onto ebay- as you do What is this...... Euan MacPherson's The Trial of Jack the Ripper (Bury) paperback going for £99.99!!!!!!!!!!
    'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Originally posted by Suzi View Post
    Hi all
    Just popped onto ebay- as you do What is this...... Euan MacPherson's The Trial of Jack the Ripper (Bury) paperback going for £99.99!!!!!!!!!!
    Borrowed that recently from my local library,good read actually and a plausible account.if id known it was worth that much id have been on ebay flogging the thing and told the library id lost it

Comment

Originally posted by ianincleveland View Post
      Borrowed that recently from my local library,good read actually and a plausible account.if id known it was worth that much id have been on ebay flogging the thing and told the library id lost it
      It's an average read IMHO but SHURELY not £99.99- Just got mine out and it was originally priced at £9.99- a typo shurely!!!!

Comment

It's an average read IMHO but SHURELY not £99.99- Just got mine out and it was originally priced at £9.99- a typo shurely!!!!
        Got to be even an immaculate signed first edition wouldnt fetch anything like that.Wonder if someones daft enough to click on it and pay the price

Comment

Got to be even an immaculate signed first edition wouldnt fetch anything like that.Wonder if someones daft enough to click on it and pay the price
          He he I know!!! Mines 99.9% perfect- well just read once!!!! Have put it on my watch list!!!
          Wierd isn't it!

Suz x

Comment

This caught my eye...

Jack the Ripper Oil Painting
            16X9 Oil on canvas, professionally framed by artist/author Kimberly (Buteau) James. Kimberly's depiction of Jack the Ripper. She painted "Jack" while writing her first book Soulmate, a psychological thriller based on the Ripper slayings. This painting was sold in 2006 but returned after purchaser claimed she had nightmares after hanging the painting on her wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Scott View Post
              This caught my eye...

Jack the Ripper Oil Painting
              16X9 Oil on canvas, professionally framed by artist/author Kimberly (Buteau) James. Kimberly's depiction of Jack the Ripper. She painted "Jack" while writing her first book Soulmate, a psychological thriller based on the Ripper slayings. This painting was sold in 2006 but returned after purchaser claimed she had nightmares after hanging the painting on her wall.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jack-the-Ripper-...item19bb4f660a
              Hi Chris!
              Yep that caught mine too!!! AND the Annie Chapman one (!!!!!!!!) for £100 He he are we the only sane (ish) ones left!!!! or has something so spectacular and bizarre happened to Mr Mac Pherson to merit this mega bizarre 'activity'!!!

Suz x

Comment

Just looked and theres at least 10 available at £99.99

Comment

Just looked and theres at least 10 available at £99.99
                  Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I know!!!!! Seriously rare 'eh!!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	jtrbk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	659245 Tenner anyone??????

Comment

Would that be $10 Australian

No still too expensive

Collected anymore African Curiosities

Comment

LOL no new curiosities!!!!! Thats £99.99 GBP !!!!!!!!

LOVE the Life of Brian thingy- would have read it out to hubby but he said Ssssh!!!! I'm watching Colombo!!!

Am keeping my leetle treasure...... LOL xx
                        Last edited by Suzi; 04-11-2010, 07:23 PM.

Comment

LOL no new curiosities!!!!! Thats £99.99 GBP !!!!!!!!

LOVE the Life of Brian thingy- would have read it out to hubby but he said Ssssh!!!! I'm watching Colombo!!!

Am keeping my leetle treasure...... LOL xx
                          Has Columbo taped on sky+ to watch at later date,.

Lot of Ripper stuff on there at moment for very high prices

Comment

I found an old postcard yesterday, on Ebay, that was addressed to Miss or Mrs Crippen! It was hard to tell if it was Miss or Mrs.. Just the name, no address, and it was never mailed. Sooo tempting!
                            "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

I have got an unread copy together with a privately published index (something the original book did not have).

I must be a potentail millionaire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coral

Comment

Working...
                              X