• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for letting us know, Celesta
    “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

Be well Archaic, and hurry back soon.

Let all Oz be agreed;
      I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

We miss ya!! Hope you can see all this!!!
        'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
          Bunny, get well soon. Do it. That's an order.
          You're not going to offer your study for recovery are you Mr Q > !!!!!! xx Would you prefer soldiers or Ovaltine??

Comment

Update

I just got an update. Bunny is still in the hospital. Tests are planned. Her friends are going to bring a laptop for her to use, so she can check in if she feels up to it. She needs a lot of rest.
            "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Celesta View Post
              I just got an update. Bunny is still in the hospital. Tests are planned. Her friends are going to bring a laptop for her to use, so she can check in if she feels up to it. She needs a lot of rest.
              Send her my love! To her and to you too!!!! Must email her!!! Not brilliant me- either- had a hot water bottle related nastiness yesterday and have %^& my bum and hips! :-/ xx

Comment

Good grief! Was there Ovaltine in that hot water bottle? What a picture!

Right now, a friend and neighbor is keeping me informed. They're hoping to set it up so she can use a laptop, but I'll tell you, Suzi, that she's pretty worn out.

We're on opposite sides of the country, so the time difference is roughly 3 hours.
                Last edited by Celesta; 03-07-2010, 09:52 PM.
                "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Sending get well wishes & positive, healing thoughts your way Archaic.

Comment

get well

Hello Bunny. Get well soon.

I sent you a PM. I hope that it makes you laugh.

The best.
                    LC

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that you are not well, Archaic. Best wishes for a speedy recovery, and please hurry back. We miss your insightful comments.

Comment

Hope you are well soon, Archaic...
                        Cheers,
                        cappuccina

"Don't make me get my flying monkeys!"

Comment

Hey Archaic,

Hope whatever it is, is nothing serious. Get well and we look forward to seeing you back here again.
                          I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

Positive vibes for a full recovery........
                            Steve

Comment

Archaic, Bunny, B.

You are a special human being so

Get well quick.
                              allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Update

I just got an email from Bunny's friend, the lady who has been helping her out and keeping me updated. Today, Bunny's friends read your good wishes to her. Bunny says to tell you all that she is "touched" and that she thanks all of you. For those who have emailed, it may be a while before she can reply. She's still on pain medication and this has her very groggy.

They still plan to do some tests on her. I don't know if they know yet what the next steps will be. When I hear something, I'll post it here.

Comment

Working...
                                X