What an Absolute Cretin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    I self identify as kate uptons vibrator and she better start using me or I’ll sue, I swear I’ll sue!!!
    I’m a little worried Abby. I’ve decided to self identify as myself. I hope it won’t offend anyone

I might need to have a re-think?

Maybe I could self identify as a transgender, turquoise tortoise in the cause of alliteration appreciation and as a point of solidarity with my spiritual brothers and sisters (or perhaps more correctly ‘bristers?’) the binary blue buffaloes of Berlin?

I hope that this post hasn’t offended you Abby or any other sentient being on the planet (or any other planet for that matter) ?
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
      I’m a little worried Abby. I’ve decided to self identify as myself. I hope it won’t offend anyone

I might need to have a re-think?

Maybe I could self identify as a transgender, turquoise tortoise in the cause of alliteration appreciation and as a point of solidarity with my spiritual brothers and sisters (or perhaps more correctly ‘bristers?’) the binary blue buffaloes of Berlin?

I hope that this post hasn’t offended you Abby or any other sentient being on the planet (or any other planet for that matter) ?
      Lol. No your good.
      "Is all that we see or seem
      but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
      quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

I think the phrase 'transgender turquoise tortoise' might be intimidating to people who stutter, not to mention those with dentures. So please find something more inclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
          I think the phrase 'transgender turquoise tortoise' might be intimidating to people who stutter, not to mention those with dentures. So please find something more inclusive.
          Damn! I didn’t consider stutterers. Or our dentally challenged Bristers. Perhaps I’ve also erred by mentioning the tortoises colour ? (which is irrelevant of course and should never be mentioned) I’d hate to be responsible for the mass suicide of thousands a psychologically fragile tortoises.

Thanks for pointing out my heinous SpeachCrime Robert. I’d like to think that I’m at least ‘person’ enough to admit to my ThoughtErrors.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Thank you, Michael. Of course, no tortoise would object to 'turquoise' - there is no place for colour prejudice in the reptile world. However, they do dislike being lumped in with turtles, on the basis that 'they all look the same to me' - turtles and tortoises have different cultures and traditions.

Tortoises are currently trying to get this song banned :

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              Thank you, Michael. Of course, no tortoise would object to 'turquoise' - there is no place for colour prejudice in the reptile world. However, they do dislike being lumped in with turtles, on the basis that 'they all look the same to me' - turtles and tortoises have different cultures and traditions.

Tortoises are currently trying to get this song banned :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvzZlajPVAo
              And I support them in their struggle of course
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Heh. He's not done yet... http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-43151115
                - Ginger

Comment

Watch out if he visits the States Ginger. He’ll probably turn up dressed as John Wayne in True Grit
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

But with a bright green eyepatch edged with rubies.

Comment

I work for the government and there are always signs up for a meeting of the black, lesbian, Christian, vegetarians from the Lesser Antilles or something equally ridiculous. Always makes me laugh.

c.d.

Comment

You work for the government c.d ? Can you account for your movements at 12.30 on 22nd November 1963
                        What’s in Hangar 18
                        Was the moon landing really filmed in the desert
                        Is Donald Trump an alien

On second thoughts, forget that last question
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Sorry I can't answer those questions for you, Herlock. I'm pretty much in charge of counting paper clips and making sure there are diet sodas in the vending machines.

c.d.

Comment

CD, how about putting the paperclips in the diet sodas machine? Cheaper than a gastric band.

Comment

Working...
                            X