London Job 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Sarah,

P.M me with your e-mail and I'll send over what I've got.

Rob

Comment

Have done, cheers Rob.

Comment

Hi all,

Haven't had a chance to get my photos up yet but very much enjoying seeing the ones from thoses more organised than myself.

For now may I just add my voice to the clamour congratulating Rob on an excellent trip, and also of course to Andrew, Laura, Mark, Neil, Philip, Peter and John who all played their part, of course - and may I also congratulate the latter on an excellent talk at the WS1888afterwards, and thanks to all the above again for inviting me along to the same and for making the whole day not only interesting but very friendly and inviting.

Fantastic job on the video too Phil.

LJ5 (or is it 6?) here we come.

Trevor.

edit - Rob, how did you manage to get so many photos in one post? I must be doing it the wrong way as I seem to be limited to 5 in one go, or is it a seniority thing?
        Last edited by tnb; 04-06-2010, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tnb View Post
          edit - Rob, how did you manage to get so many photos in one post? I must be doing it the wrong way as I seem to be limited to 5 in one go, or is it a seniority thing?
          Hi Trevor

When you do your five (upload from computer) upload them and when that's done, the five you just uploaded should disappear from the upload from computer section, then just repeat the process.

Rob

Comment

Cheers Rob - I had been using 'insert image', which clearly is the wrong way of doing it. Which hardly surprises me! Thanks for putting me on the right path.

Comment

Rob,

As usual, all your shots are fantastic. (I hate you.) But please tell me what lens you used for the one in post no. 59. Even with my widest lens (18 mm) I'm not sure I could have taken that shot from that position.
              Last edited by The Grave Maurice; 04-07-2010, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Hi Grave, I tried a bit of photo stitching. That one was a cropped copy of this one which was made up of five photos all at 18mm.

Rob

Comment

That's a great bit of stitching there Rob!

It illustrates just how perspective can be distorted in a panorama. On the very left of the pic, is me with my camera, and I appear to be pointing it down Fairclough Street. In reality however, I'm taking a shot of Monty with his pipe stood on Henriques Street, (in the centre of the panorama).

Andrew

Comment

In fact, here's one I did of Commercial Road taken the day before. This uses about five separate pictures in total.

That's Laura Prieto on the right by the way.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Comm St Panorama copy casebook.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	206.0 KB
ID:	659222

All the best
                    Andrew

Comment

Hi Andrew,

Yeah that's why I cropped it a bit. It didn't quite look right. Still, I was quite impressed on how it turned out.

Regards

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post
                        Hi Andrew,

Yeah that's why I cropped it a bit. It didn't quite look right. Still, I was quite impressed on how it turned out.

Regards

Rob
                        Oh it's good stuff Rob!

Can we 'ave it for the book?

Andrew

Comment

Ta, gentlemen. Unfortunately, it just reminds me how far out of my league you guys are.

Comment

New thread for discussion of the forthcoming London Job book is here:

Plus there's a link to the new promo vid I've put together.

All the best
                            Andrew

Comment

Working...
                            X