Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abberline solved the GSG

Hi all

we know, thanks to Abberline (for once), that Schwartz had a "strong Jewish appearance".

I believe BSM killed Stride. And had no time to mutilate her, since Schwartz could quickly bump into a constable and bring him back to Dutfield's Yard.

Hence the GSG : I killed twice because a Jew just saw me in Berner Street.

Case closed for me.

Bonjour chez vous.

Which then begs the question, why kill her?

Schwartz only saw an assault, no knife. You don't hang for pushing a streetwalker onto her ass.
    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Hi Jon,

why ?

Ask him. Ask all serial killers.

Schwartz ran away, he missed the happy end.

Cheers

Comment

If you think BSman was concerned about Schwartz bringing back a copper for an assault, then why use the knife after Schwartz had taken off?

If he was concerned, just walk away.
        Regards, Jon S.

Comment

And then Stride would have shouted out ?
          And what about a possible urge to kill ?

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
            Hi all

we know, thanks to Abberline (for once), that Schwartz had a "strong Jewish appearance".

I believe BSM killed Stride. And had no time to mutilate her, since Schwartz could quickly bump into a constable and bring him back to Dutfield's Yard.

Hence the GSG : I killed twice because a Jew just saw me in Berner Street.

Case closed for me.

Bonjour chez vous.
            Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
              And then Stride would have shouted out ?
              And what about a possible urge to kill ?
              Yup.. Or perhaps when Schwartz saw him grab her,hands going up to her shoulders etc he was actually cutting her throat and did not see that much detail. Which would also explain the not crying out very loudly if she had a cut throat come to think about it.

Comment

If BSM killed Stride, what makes you think BSM also killed any of the other C5? BSM wasn't acting very Ripper-like.

Comment

Ummm?

Hello David. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

"I killed twice because a Jew just saw me in Berner Street."

Ummm?

Cheers.
                  LC

Comment

It is not an impossible interpretation of the GSG - though I do not personally believe "Jack" wrote it. Indeed, the interpretation is better than many.

However, it assumes two things:

a) that Stride was killed by "Jack";

b) that BSM/the man Schwartz saw was the killer of Liz Stride.

For that reason, and my belief that the Ripper did not leave the message (or any) I'm afraid I do not accept the hypothesis.

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                      Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!!!
                      Sure, Abby !
                      Lobster and blanc de Bourgogne !

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Damaso Marte View Post
                        If BSM killed Stride, what makes you think BSM also killed any of the other C5? BSM wasn't acting very Ripper-like.
                        Hi Damaso,

I know you don't believe in a double event, I respect that, but at the same time, I consider that's a gross mistake.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                          Yup.. Or perhaps when Schwartz saw him grab her,hands going up to her shoulders etc he was actually cutting her throat and did not see that much detail. Which would also explain the not crying out very loudly if she had a cut throat come to think about it.
                          Good shout, Abby.
                          I do wonder if Schwartz saw the actual murder taking place.
                          If it were the case it would answer a lot of questions

Comment

Originally posted by Damaso Marte View Post
                            Hi dm
                            No he wasn't. But it could have been a time when the ripper lost his temper when Stride wouldn't go where he wanted her to.

Comment

the ripper lost his temper when Stride wouldn't go where he wanted her to

I'm not sure that I follow the reasoning behind that idea.

Nichols, Chapman, Eddowes, even Tabram, are likely to have led "Jack" to the place where they died. All are quite reasonable places for an "assignation" - darkish, off the beaten track, with a wooden support to lean against.

Where is there ANY basis to assume that "Jack" would have wanted to direct them? Enlighten me please.

Phil

Comment

Working...
                              X