• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What on earth does that mean, Natalie?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

It is true, Tom, ya'll all remember just how silent you fell when I put that suggestion across on the JtR Forums - just like Palmer did when I did it to him over Tumblety - and it is there so don't be shy about it.
      As I said, Tom, you all clean the ovens while I cook the food, at least the folks know they are getting first class genuine ingredients instead of some cowboy copying my recipes and using a microwave.
      I'm going to deal with you in my own sweet time, and then I'll turn my wrath on Palmer.
      You cowboys are in for a hot ride, so dig those spurs in deep boy.

Comment

Here's a thread I created 13 months ago called Michael Kidney's Theory, where I mention Le Grand taking Kidney to the police station. Nice try, AP and Nats.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Tom, I published this information on the message boards a long time before you did, and it is only a supposition, but you are running with this as if it is a fact, which it is not, Kidney might have had a mate who was a drunken cab driver... I have plenty of mates like that.
          You are the boy creating the myths around here and it is simply because you have a rigid agenda, when not member, which dictates to you that Le Grand murdered Liz Stride because he once punched an 'unfortunate' who really wasn't an 'unfortunate'.
          I am sad to see that Stewart supports you in this feckless venture, but from the quality of his recent posts on this thread perhaps you deserve each other.

Comment

Sore loser.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Fine reply, Tom, you just run away while I count the bloodstains from your broken nose across the bar room floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap'n Jack
                I'm going to deal with you in my own sweet time
                and

Originally posted by Cap'n Jack
                Fine reply, Tom, you just run away while I count the bloodstains from your broken nose across the bar room floor.
                These are starting to sound like threats, AP. I'd use caution.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Tom.I have yet to read your article which I am looking forward to doing -as I am to RJ"s article.I have read some of the shorter ones---Neil and Jenny"s article was really ,really interesting. In fact this new publication looks full of promise.But I am not able to attend properly to things on here at the moment ,- family matters to attend to.
                  Best
                  Norma

Comment

Hi Nats, I can appreciate that. I was merely curious what you meant by the following, which didn't come off as friendly.

Don"t be frightened, chaps.Everything will be ok --ie -so long as you dont make too many bad jokes that only you find funny .

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Threats Tom?
                      Nah mate, I'm just going to take a dustpan and brush and then sweep the debris up.

Comment

Rutting

It must be the rutting season - you can smell the testosterone in the air in the mornings...
                        SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                          Hi Nats, I can appreciate that. I was merely curious what you meant by the following, which didn't come off as friendly.

Don"t be frightened, chaps.Everything will be ok --ie -so long as you dont make too many bad jokes that only you find funny .

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                          I see what you mean on re-reading it Tom ! Sorry---no offence meant to you,
                          Best
                          Norma

Comment

No Tom, not meant for thee.

Monty
                            Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Originally posted by Stewart P Evans
                              It must be the rutting season - you can smell the testosterone in the air in the mornings...
                              Does testosterone smell like Fine Spanish Brandy?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Stewart P Evans View Post
                                That'll be my aftershave.

STAG pour homme.

Monty
                                Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Working...
                                X